{48} The Sassy King

22/11/2020
Sunday
8:43am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Today, I should say, was the best morning walk ever. The day dawned was crisp and clear, as though it was bringing with its new hopes and aspirations. The just-risen sun shone brightly on the deserted paths of the school, bringing me with mysterious happiness. The morning breeze was cooling and it played with my hair, giving the same buoyant wave like a sea. It was like the wind was in calm meditation.

I had woken up a little bit early, around 6, and had been walking around the school for at least two hours. My roommate was still asleep, soundly and heavenly. I gather it was best to leave him be as he tends to be super annoying or weird once he's awake.

I didn't know how many times I had taken a walk every morning in this school, but ever since I was younger, I took it as a habit since my mum told me it was healthy. Additionally, the sun gives us vitamin D!

Furthermore, walking in the morning gives me the mood to overthink some stuff that I didn't get to. The thing is, I'm a person who always has a rough time making decisions. I may not act like one but that's because I make sure to always spend time thinking through stuff. Moreover, I'm also not a person who always has a blank mind. My mind is always filled with voices and other random stuff that is taken as idiotic or weird.

For example, why is blue call blue? Blooooooooeeee?? Like why? And if I repeatedly say the word, it sounds strange and abnormal. I guess it is what it is...

I stopped walking when I saw a park. Staring at the park gives me nostalgia, as is the beauty of a joyful community. When I was younger, I always play in the park with my mum and made several new friends. Yes, I was a sociable freak when I was young, but I had developed social anxiety ever since I started middle school, which meant I had fewer friends.

The park was a sanctuary of my soul when I was younger. It transforms into the laughter of the children and the wings of the butterflies. But I could only imagine it as the school's park seems very dull. There was a shallow pond near me, with red and orange fishes that represented luck in Chinese culture. The pond would look much brighter instead of murky if there were ducks...

"Hey, Y/N! What are you doing out here early in the morning?" A voice shouted over at me and I looked to my right. I was shocked when I saw Tzuyu, the charismatic angel, strolling towards me like a model. Someone was trailing behind her and I figured it was a boy. They were both tall and I was shaking as I felt very intimidated. I chew on my lips when they reach me and Tzuyu smiled at me. The boy stood beside her and I looked at him.

With pretty dark brown eyes that I could melt into, he has a pretty nose. His lips have a perfect shape, that could save someone and when he smiles at me, he looks like a Squirtle. Not gonna lie, he's attractive, and he gives me foreigner vibes.

Tzuyu drifted a hand towards him, as she opens her mouth to introduce who he is when he beat her to it.

"Hey! My name is Jackson Wang and I'm from China." He said, strangely in the most confident way. "I've heard a lot about you Y/N- especially from my sister."

Oh?

I nodded nervously, forcing a smile as I was struck with an arrow deep in my heart from his smile. Since he already knew my name, I couldn't bother introducing myself further. "Who's your sister?" I questioned.

"His sister is Rebecca." Tzuyu answer for me and Jackson slaps her softly on the shoulder, earning a death stare from her. Her stare was so intense, I do not want to be the one she's glaring at.