{115} Contemplate

11:01am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"That's a horrible idea," Jungkook replied with no hesitance once I told him my idea and my eyes widen in disbelief at how inhospitable he was.

"Horrible?" I pronounce the word as though I didn't know its existence. "What do you mean by horrible? Is reasonable to search our friends or we might get backstab again!" I wanted to gesture with my two hands to explain but one of them was still injured so I didn't get to.

Exhaling as though he was disappointed, he swiftly removed his jacket and place it onto one of the chairs. Walking over to me while staring at me intently, I back away into the bed like a scared kitten.

Why is he walking like that as though he was a model?

Slumping down onto the bed in front of me, he didn't hesitate to grab my leg with each of his hands and roughly pull me towards him. He did it in a way where my legs were wrapped around his small waist and he wrapped his arms around me. He bends his face down towards mine like yesterday but this time our noses were touching.

"Do you want to know the reason?" He questions and I ran a tongue over my lips nervously at how close we were. This was normal but why was my heart running so fast like it was running a marathon? "If we interrogate our friends with no context, they'll think we don't trust them and that's when friendships get broken."

"Then we tell them the context and 'with all due respect!" I replied and Jungkook sighed.

"I know but for now, let's just stop breaking friendships- I don't want the same thing to happen to the others alright?" He told me and I nodded. "But is a good idea... i'll do it secretly since I know everyone's friends. Now, come here."

He leans in to brush his lips on mine, kissing me passionately, and flatten a hand on my back. His lips were soft on mine and I closed my eyes to focus on the kissing. A few seconds pass and I stop by leaning back. My lips were already swollen by the constant small sucking from Jungkook and he had leaned towards me for more when I stop him.

"Wait... did Tzuyu get arrested?" I questioned and Jungkook scoffed.

"Did you seriously interrupt me just by asking about her? The audacity-" He cut himself off and had leaned to peck me on the lips when I sigh.

"You can kiss me anytime, I'm not going anywhere," I mumbled. "But answer my question, she got arrested right?"

"Yes, she admitted that she's part of it and doesn't seem to mind that she's going to get arrested. It was as though she anticipated it..." Jungkook replied. "She was also quiet so we didn't talk that much."

"Oh, I see," I purse my lips. "Personally, I don't really want to talk about Tzuyu right now because she was a great friend of mine and I really liked her. I was just curious and I'm terrified that my other friends might be the same.

"Why are you terrified?" Jungkook questioned and I pouted.

"Because I don't want to lose any of them, they're all really awesome people and I love them a lot," I admitted, chewing my lip at the thought of having to face more betrayals.

"Well, don't be scared alright?" He kisses my forehead to reassure me. "I'm always going to be here for you and I won't leave you, even if you tell me to."

"Thanks, Kookie," I replied, smiling cheerfully as he peck my cheek affectionately. "I love you."

"I love you too," He smiles back, pinching my cheeks with two of his fingers and I gaze into his eyes lovingly.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" He questioned staring at me intently and I nodded, half lying as I wasn't planning to sleep any sooner but talking to him instead. "Then why do you have those eye bags?" Jungkook asked me anxiously and I shrugged.

"Maybe I'm physically tired but I'm not mentally tired," I simply replied and he grinned at my response.

"You should get some rest, so your arm will be able to heal quicker," Jungkook suggested and I tilt my head and frown. I wanted to take that idea but if I sleep too much, I might crave more sleep which is unhealthy.

"But... what are you going to do then?" I questioned and Jungkook smiled mischievously.

"Are you worried that I'm going to be lonely? Don't worry!" He stroke my hair gently and I blink at him. "I need to discuss some things with the other members."

"What things?" I asked curiously and he pass a tongue over his lips.

"You know the usual," He had answered simply which made me think to not press for more. Listening to his advice, I remove my legs around him and drop myself onto the bed. Jungkook stood up from the bed and had dragged my light body by holding my hands onto the top so that my head was on the pillow.

Giggling softly, before pulling the blanket over me, he planted a small kiss on my forehead and I close my eyes, wondering whether it was a good idea to go back to sleep after waking up for an hour. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin