{26} Left

12:23pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

When I've completed the talk with Namjoon, I quietly make my way back to my dormitory, complicated thoughts slowly filling my head.

I didn't know what Namjoon meant when I helped him. He did say my answers did lead him to a culprit. But does it mean the murderer problem is solved? Probably not since there's more than one member. Maybe that Soobin dude is caught. Does that change anything? I'm sure not.

But I hope things will get better... I'm sure the principal didn't deserve this kind of drama even if what he did to me. Besides what he did to me, he seems like a good person. Maybe I was just too angry to even thought about that.

But for real... ever since I came, has the school ever been like this before? Jungkook did say it has been going for 3-4 years or something...

But I feel so messed up in the head right now. I forgot how many deaths had occurred but because of that, I feel unsafe.

Should I call my mum and explain to her what had happened the previous days? But will she believe me? Or will she think I'm just fooling around?

Letting out a loud exhale, I shake my head to remove those annoying and unanswered thoughts as I've reached the door of my dormitory.

Putting a hand on the door handle, I push the door open and walked inside.

"Hey, you're back." A familiar voice entered my thoughts and I looked up to see Jungkook.

"Hey." I greeted back, staring straight at his eyes.

He smiled softly at me and place on a black mouth mask and a black cap. In the corners of my eyes, I saw a luggage that seems to be filled with mountains of clothes and other things.

I notice that Jungkook was packing his bag, putting things inside neatly as he was staring at me.

"Why are you packing?" I questioned with a frown as Jungkook put his backpack onto his back and pull the luggage handle up.

Walking over to me and rolling his luggage, he let go of the luggage handle to place each hand on each of my shoulders. Looking up at him anxiously, I bit my lip.

"Are you leaving school?" I asked, trying to avoid looking distraught.

Ignoring my question, he let out a soft sigh. "Y/N, I'll be leaving for Busan. My grandmother is sick and there's no one there to take care of her..."

He sniffed sadly and I thought he was about to go into tears but he didn't.

"My mum used to take care of her but she's not here anymore and my dad has lots of things to deal with in life. Especially what's happening with this school. So, I'm basically the only choice."

"Oh... okay," I replied, avoiding to look sad as I pat his shoulder. "How long are you going to be leaving?"

"It depends on my grandmother but I'll be back soon when you least expect me to. Plus, I've been quite annoying so I gather you will be happy when I leave right?" He guessed, his eyes crinkled into a smile.

"Not really... I'll just feel lonely and not safe... plus I wouldn't have someone to argue now!" I complained and Jungkook giggled.

"I'll rather get along well with you then argue" Scratching the nape of his neck, he pat me softly on the crown of my head. "You know, you're quite an interesting person..."

"What are you saying?" I questioned with a frown. "Anyway... so, I'm having a room for myself?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile.

"It'll be so lonely and quiet," I grumbled.

"Why? Are you saying you enjoy my company?" He teased and I smiled.

"Maybe..."

"Well, I enjoy your company too..." He mumbled. "Well, enough chit chat. My driver will be reaching soon..."

"Okay..." I pouted and he laughs.

"What's with that pout? Why are you sad?"

"I don't know... I just feel like I'll be unsafe and lonely..."

"Nah, you got Yerim and my members. And I told them to look out for you while I'm gone. You shouldn't worry much." He reassured me, stroking my shoulder.

"I know..." I mumbled.

"Please take care of yourself." He said. "Not for me but for your mum and for yourself too..."

"You take care of yourself too... and hope your grandmother is okay too."

Jungkook then leaned over and gave me a big hug which surprised me. I was also surprised at my own actions when I hugged him back, his muscular body in between my hands.

His tall body towered over me as he places his chin onto the crown of my head. I could've sworn he lightly kissed it but that was just a dumb imagination.

Letting go of each other, I awkwardly move to the side so Jungkook could walk forward.

Before walking forward, he gave me a tiny pat on the head and then smiled.

"Time flies by fast, and eventually, I'll be back just like poof! It won't be long Y/N. Till we meet again." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :)

~Xin