{04} Prince Bunny

29/10/2020
Thursday
9:09am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

My eyes shot open as I jerked awake, blinking rapidly as I look around.

Bright sunlight poured into the room through the window, the curtains pulled neatly into each side. Noises were coming from the bathroom but I didn't think much about it. My bed was well made and I was still on the floor from yesterday.

The room looked a little brighter though, or cleaner I should say. Someone might've come in to clean it. Well, whoever did, didn't they see that I was lying on the floor, cold and confused?!

And scared obviously. I was still a little tense from last night and-

WAIT... if someone came in here to clean the room...

Does that mean my roommate is here!?

Standing up, a feeling of excitement and nervousness bubbling in me, I quietly walk towards the bathroom that was making lots of quiet noises.

She should be in there since there are noises.

I quietly walk towards the two bathrooms, trying to figure out where the noises were coming from.

It was strange when I finally confirmed the noises were coming from my bathroom.

What was she doing in there??

I wondered as I pushed open the door and I immediately scream when I saw a boy.

He was shocked when he saw me and I pointed an accusing finger at him.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted still pointing at him.

A slight smirk was plaster on his face as he scoffed.

"Wow, I'm offended. You don't know who I am?" He asked as he raised one eyebrow arrogantly, scrutinising me with his dark brown eyes.

Straightening myself, I crossed my arms.

"I am a new student so don't expect me to know who you are," I stated.

He smirked.

"Lee Y/N, are you?" He asked tonelessly, still eyeing me.

Before I could answer (shook that he knew who I am), he introduces himself.

"Name is Jeon Jungkook. Known as the Prince bunny and one of the hottest boy at school." He said somewhat proudly which made me squint in disgust.

"I'm assuming you're reputation is really big then..."

I assumed and he nodded, folding his arms and leaning onto the wall arrogantly.

"But not the hottest I suppose," I finished.

His eyebrows crinkled into a frown as he chuckled lightly.

"You're only saying that because you already fell hard for me. Real hard." He said as he bit his lip seductively.

Is this guy for real??

Letting out an impatient sigh, I eyed him scrupulously.

Even though I hate to say it, he's quite good-looking. A baby square-shaped face, sharp jawline, the thinnest lips I've ever seen, bunny teeth, and the biggest doe eyes I ever saw for a boy. All of this adds up to a remarkable and handsome face that I can't help but believe he is one of the hottest boys. But that doesn't mean I fell hard on him!

"Why would I fell hard on you when I just met you?" I asked.

Hands in pockets, he slowly walks towards me and when he was a short step away from me, he bends down, his face on my face level, and gave me an electrifying and penetrating stare. His dark brown unblinking eyes stood focus on mine and I was confused about what was happening and what he was doing.

His face was so close that I could feel his breath on me which made me backed away.

"Whatever you're doing, is not working."

I said with a frown, crossing my arms.

A playful smirk formed on his face as he bends back to its normal self.

"By the way, what are you doing here?"

I asked curiously. His eyes bored into mine as he let out a sigh.

"Where's your roommate?" He asked, looking around the bathroom and I frowned.

I nearly forgot about my roommate's disappearance because of this dude.

Since a student was here, I hope he'll be able to answer the questions pounding in my head.

"Hey, Jungkook?" I said, catching his attention as he stares at me, practically scrutinizing me.

"What?" He asked, as he looked away, seemingly to not bother to look at me anymore. 

"Is there something strange about this school? You know, yesterday, there was a girl who was meant to be my roommate warned me to leave while I can. I'm just wondering-"

"Well, why didn't you listen to her warning?" He demanded, as though he was calling me out that I was stupid. "Do you not have a habit of listening to people?"

"Well- how am I meant to know that I was meant to listen to her?" I questioned him back and he nodded at me thoughtfully. "I'm completely new and I have no idea what's this school is all about. So, that's why I'm asking you."

There was this enigmatic look he was giving me, which could meant lots of things. He was either judging me or just in deep thought. 

"You're not wrong. But you're extremely stupid for not taking her advice. Now, you're doomed." He then raised his hands which were in fists, and open them and made a "pow" sound like something exploded. 

Tch.

"You're the stupid one for not even answering my questions." I shot back and he raised an eyebrow.

"Well... what was your question?" He asked and I sighed. I hated repeating questions, especially to dense idiots who doesn't listen. "Oh, and can you stop glaring at me? You look ugly." He pointed out and I scoffed. 

I was about to answer the question when the door to the bathroom bursts open. Both me and Jungkook looked up and I gasped in horror.

In front of me was the girl I saw yesterday, but she was in much more worse condition. Bruised from top to bottom, there were both purple and yellow blotches everywhere. She was also covered in blood, in which it makes it hard to see where the bleeding is coming from. 

"Song Yerim. What have you done wrong to have you getting punished like that?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thanks for reading. :)

~Xin