{143} Reunite

12:57pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Without hesitance, both of them started running towards me, screaming at the top of their lungs and I froze. I wanted to run back to them but my legs were stuck on the floor. The both of them jumped on me, no I meant, they actually jumped on me.

Yerim immediately have her arms wrap around me and Jimin had taken a step back to give the two of us space. "You F*CKING B*TCH," Yerim yelled and her tears had surprisingly soaked my shirt in just a few seconds. "HOW DARE YOU- NO, HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME! TO US!?" She yelled, and I pat her back reassuringly, exhaling softly.

Jimin had decided to pass another arm around me by going behind me and the three of us were wrapped around together in a big hug. "I can't believe this... those stupid doctors- THEY DIDN'T EVEN CALL JUNGKOOK WHEN THEY TOLD US THEY WILL! HOW CAN THEY DO THIS!?"

"AND HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO US!? HOW CAN YOU NEARLY LEAVE US!?" Yerim continue shouting at me and I stifled a giggle. "I- NO WE ALL THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE, YOU WERE- UGHH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US ALL OF THE SUDDEN?"

"I don't even know what to say anymore..." Jimin murmured and both of them tighten their arms around me and I felt like choking. I started fake coughing and accidentally groan in pain. At the sound of my moan, they immediately remove their arms from me and started to back away.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Yerim apologises, scrutinizing me to check if I was alright. "Are you okay? Sorry, we just-" She stopped when she noticed me smiling mischievously and she frowned.

"I'm just joking," I replied as I walked over to them, nearly trampling on my flowers, and passed each arm around their neck to pull them towards me. "I miss you guys... so much."

Jimin and Yerim glances at me and both their eyes were soon flooded with tears. They turned to face me slowly and hugged me back, sobbing loudly. "Is okay..." I soothed them and I pat their hair to reassure them as I slowly remove my arms from them.

"B*tch," I heard Yerim muttering and she was about to reach for another hug when the door that was a few steps away opened. Yoongi had come out, rubbing his eyes in confusion.

"What is all the damn noise?" He asked in anger and he turned to look at us. His eyes flashes once he saw me and just like the other two, he ran towards me and threw me a hug. He only hugged me for a few seconds before letting me go and he glared at me.

"You little brat, why are you so slow?" He demanded. "I thought you knew how to fight. You can't even dodge one bullet and you call yourself a fighter, goddamn." He sounded disappointed and I laughed.

"Come on Yoongi, don't say that," I pouted, slapping his shoulder but can't help myself to smile happily. "Shouldn't you be happy that I'm here? Instead in the grave-"

"Don't even mention that," He scoffed and I tilt my head. "I miss you so much... if you were to end up like Lucas I would never forgive you."

"Aww," I swooned at how much he cared for me. He is really a tsundere. "I mean, is fine, Yerim had repeatedly called me a b*tch so like, you're not worse," I said, exposing Yerim and she frowned at me. Yoongi glared at her.

"Yerim, you little asshole, how dare you call her a b*tch- she just got discharged! Let her rest!"

"Oh, why are you making me look like I'm the mean one here!?" Yerim demanded, slapping his shoulder. "You acted the same way, but less mean."

"Aigoo, you two-" Jimin tried separating them. "Both of you are just mean okay, accept the truth that I'm the nice one here."

Both Yoongi and Yerim simultaneously glared at Jimin and they had reached a hand to slap him when another door that was further apart from their room burst open. Four other boys which I had assumed, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung came running out with a wooden stick each on their hands.

"ARE WE GETTING ATTACKED!?" Hoseok yelled dramatically and I smirk once I saw their priceless expressions when they saw me. They immediately drop their wooden stick without thinking twice and Jin pointed at me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed. "A GHOST- WHAT THE HELL- SO SHE DID DIE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"Shut the f*ck up you grandma," Taehyung elbowed him and he come running towards me and wrapped me in his bear hug. "Y/N, I can't believe this- you're actually-"

He was cut off when many pairs of arms were wrapped around me and I realise we were doing some sort of group hug.

"Bro, the doctors- they didn't even tell us sh*t," Namjoon started once all of us was apart.

"They just ghost us like they told Jungkook they would give us news about your condition but they never got back so we assume they were trying to hide the fact that you died already," Hoseok facepalmed and I laughed.

"Nah, the principal took care of me and wanted to surprise you guys," I replied. "He told me that you guys have only been in the dormitory ever since I was in the hospital. Is that true?"

Each one of them passes guilt glances at one of them and I laughed. "Go touch some grass- that's so depressing!"

"Easy for you to say! We were depressed!" Taehyung shouted, folding his arms at me and I smirk. "You really have us thinking that you're dead- do you think that was funny!?"

"Did I laugh?" I questioned. "I only laugh before because it didn't sound like you guys."

"Yeah, we know," Jin replied. "We're funny."

"Besides your stupid dad jokes, you are funny," Yoongi replied and Jin scoffed at him. "I take that back, you're the opposite of funny. You're very dull."

Jin ignored him and I stifled a giggle. For some reason, I felt very elated and thankful because all of them had evidently been sad and moody ever since I got shot. Seeing how they're all happy having me back just makes me want to give them kisses. I'm so grateful that I have them... maybe coming to this school isn't bad after all.

The door that I was standing in front of was pushed open and I turned towards it. Jungkook, who was standing at the doorway, rubbing his eyes and staring at the others. He didn't notice me at first because he was perplexed at how everyone was gathered in front of his room.

"What are you guys doing?" He complained and I noticed that his eyes were swollen and red as though he hadn't done anything but cry. "Is there something up or..." His voice trailed off when his gaze drifted over to me and our eyes locked.

"Y/N...?" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin