{78} Boring room

10:23pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Y/N'S POV~

I'm just sitting on my bed, with Namjoon, scrolling through some article as we continue breaking down the code. My legs were spread, with my laptop between them as I find it much more comfortable. I've been sitting for hours and my back is starting to hurt because there's nothing behind me that was supporting it.

But like, I'm trying my best to not complain because we need to solve this riddle fast. Even if it's getting more confusing as we dig more towards it, we only have less than four days left which isn't long.

Sighing, I stretched, spreading my arms to rest my eyes from the blue screen. Man, it's just another same night just like the other two and I'm just hanging around, waiting for Jungkook and the others to come back safely. I already miss him... without his presence, it makes this room a boring room.

"Namjoon, do you know what their plan is this time?" I questioned in a lazy tone, scratching my hair while re-reading the riddle several times.

"Not really... all I know is that they're going to explore section three today but half of them are going to explore the entrance of the school area to trick the murderers," Namjoon elucidated, answering my question. He seems to be tired with the riddle too, with the excessive blinking.

"Isn't that going to be such a burden?" I wondered, tapping random buttons on the laptop. "Going in a small group would be much more dangerous..."

"How many times do I need to tell you to trust them?" Namjoon asked in an irritated tone.

"I'm just concern..." I pouted, slamming my laptop down close to rest my eyes as it was getting itchy. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at me, wanting to judge me on my actions. "Anyways, I'm pretty sure the internet is useless. It just leads us to more bafflement and confusion."

"You can be right but good luck figuring the riddle without any help from the internet."

"Thanks, I'm sure I need it," I murmured, yawning loudly and clutching tightly on the paper. If only we were given more clues in this riddle... wouldn't that be much easier? Honestly, solving this riddle can be more stressful than taking an advanced calculus exam. Is just ridiculous...

"Oh yeah, Jungkook told me to tell you to not put yourself in that much stress," Namjoon said and my face quickly turn to look at him once I heard his name. "He wants you to take your time and he's expressing that is okay if you can't solve it. I'm pretty sure he also wishes you luck."

PFTT. Stifling a laugh by clamping my mouth shut with a hand, Namjoon frowned at me.

"What's with that look you're giving?" Namjoon questioned as though he was questioning my stupidity. "Jungkook's just worried about you. Listen to your boyfriend's advice."

"Yeah, I know that he's worried," I said, practically bouncing on one's toes. I drummed my fingers on one of my legs and smiled happily. "But I'm not going to take my time with this riddle. I wasted like two days procrastinating and today has to be the day that I solve it!"

Namjoon nodded in agreement, as though he was surprised with my enthusiasm for trying to complete the riddle. But the thought of Jungkook wishing me luck and being concern about me motivates me to work even harder.

Speaking of Jungkook, after he had stolen me away from Jin and Yoongi, I was actually in bewilderment. I didn't know where he wanted to bring me since he didn't tell me beforehand. He brought me to the private cafeteria because he wanted some private time with me just like yesterday. I figured he had missed me because he was so clingy for some reason... but I find it cute.