{07} Meet Bangtan

8:31am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"You're sitting over here." motioned Yerim as she pulls me into a seat that was between Jungkook and herself.

"Uhm... okay," I mumbled, as I glanced at the dark-haired boy that was looking at me blankly.

Why did Yerim bring me here?

I wondered.

I'm legit surrounded by boys. Boys that I don't even know or even recognize. And even worse, Chunseo and her girls are shooting me lazer-like glares.

"Now, where were we before getting rudely interrupted?" The dimple-man asked as he turns to look at me, a small smile once again appearing on his face.

Opening my mouth to answered him, I got cut off when he brightly said.

"Right! Welcome to Anh-Jeon university! We hope you'll have a lovely time here! My name is Kim Namjoon and we are-" He paused for a second and he and the six other boys shouted simultaneously, "BTS!"

BTS?

"It stands for 'Bangtan Sonyeondan' which means 'Bulletproof Boys Scouts'," Yerim remarked and I nodded in awe.

"I thought it stands for 'Behind The Scene'," I murmured and Jungkook scoffed.

"That's the worst name ever for a gang." He countered and I rolled my eyes, staring at Namjoon as he gestured the other boys to introduce themselves.

A boy sitting next to Namjoon waved at me for my attention. Shoulders as broad as barn doors, he had a beautiful face like a royal prince. With cat-like eyes and cherry lips, his face was just marvellous and perfect.

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin! And as you can see, I have the prettiest face out of all of my members. That's why I am so beautiful!" He said, sending me a flying kiss, accidentally elbowing the sleeping boy next to him who grumbled awake.

"Where am I?" He mumbled, blinking at his surroundings and Jin huffed.

"Introduce yourself to Lee Y/N, the new girl, and stop sleeping before I spank you." he barked at the sleepy man as he turns to slowly look at me.

Paled face and ethereal, this kitten-like sleepy boy yawned at me just like a cat mewed sleepily. He has a cute-button nose and a triangular face. But what attracts me the most is his soft gummy smile that he gave me.

"Hello, my name is Min Yoongi. You can call me just Yoongi or my nickname Suga, anything that suits you. But don't call me other nicknames I don't accept." He slurred sleepily. "I may seem intimidating but I'm very sweet," Yoongi said, giving me a thumbs up.

"Sweet as sugar!!" The boy beside him said enthusiastically, receiving a glare from Yoongi before he went back to sleep.

A smile like sunshine, he had a rather long face with high cheekbones and a super perfect nose. Eyes shaped like a rainbow, he gave me a sunny and a childlike smile.

"I'm your hope... you're my hope, I'm J-hope!" He slowly crowed. "Or Hoseok but its nice to meet you Lee Y/N! I hope we can be great friends!" He shouted, clapping enthusiastically and making a loud, excited "eeeee" noise.

The noise he made sounded very exhilarating and addictive, making me want to know more about him when the next person cleared his throat to get my attention.

With plump lips and those marshmallow cheeks that make me want to squish them, this young boy's eyes disappeared when he gave me the most endearing smile ever.

"Hai! My name is Park Jimin and I am the little mochi in the gang. So pwease don't hurt my feelings because I'm still little. Hope you have a great time here!" He chirped, sending me a wink which made me blush.

"And my name is Kim Taehyung. I am known as V for Victory and a very good boy!" A boy next to Jimin introduced himself and I grinned at him.

With an incredibly symmetrical face, this boy can be mistaken for an anime character. His subtle lips can form into a huge boxy smile which turns him into a 5-year old kid.

Wow... I'm starstruck.

They're all so BOOTIFUL that is like I'm staring at a painting instead of a human being.

Is this natural!?

"Look at you, all dazzled and awestruck by just six boys. Geez, you know there's seven right?" A voice mocked and I turned to glare at Jungkook.

Arms crossed and a leg over another, he smirked at me arrogantly.

"Must be annoying that we're so stunningly handsome right?" He asked, still smirking.

Something about him wants to make me slap him so badly.

Still glowering at him, someone cleared their throat.

"Have you two met?" Namjoon asked and I nodded slowly.

"This 'Prince Bunny'," I mocked. "Broke into my dorm just to tell my roommate something when it was still early in the morning. Like, WHO does that!?"

"It wasn't early in the morning. It was nearly in the afternoon."

"Yeah, well, to me it is because I just woke up! And who give you the rights to enter MY bathroom!?" I demanded.

"Me. Duh." He stated in a duh tone.

"You pervert," I muttered, still glaring at him icily.

"So salty." He murmured, unfolding his hands and leaving them in his pockets instead.

"If I were you Y/N, I wouldn't want to argue with him," Hoseok commented and I glanced at him.

"Why not? Because he's the "Prince Bunny?" I questioned.

Hoseok bit his lip as he slightly glances at Jungkook, then back at me.

"Yeah, I guess..." Hoseok voice faltered and I frowned.

"Tch, Hyung just be straightforward with her. She's very naive." He spoke and I blink curiously at Hoseok.

"Uh well, you'll know the reason in the future. Maybe this is not the right time now since you're still a new student and-"

Jungkook cleared his throat to silent Hoseok and he turns to look at me.

He gave me a look which sent shivers down my spine but I pretended that it didn't happen. I gulped silently as I shift myself to look at him.

"Do you know why I'm called 'Prince bunny'?" He asked and I blink.

"Because princes are normally an arrogant bitch and you added a bunny because your teeth looked like one?" I guessed and he frowned at me coldly.

"No, because I'm the Principal's son. This means I can kick someone out from this school, and you, Y/N, are at the very top of my hit-list, with red underlined."

He smirked when the color of my face slowly turned pale.

"So, be a good girl for me, and you'll be fine and off my hit-list. Understood?" He asked nonchalantly and I bit my lip as I nodded slowly.

"Good girl," He said with a smirk and my fists clenched.

Not only he's arrogant and aloof, but he also has this dominant aura that makes everyone terrified of him. But who said I'm terrified!?

I'm just doing this for the sake of my education and my mum.

Will this day get any worse?!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin