{64} Chill pill

9:43pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Who's going to open the door?

The knocking continued, and I stared at Namjoon restlessly, who seems to be in deep thought while staring at me. Both of us didn't move, as though we were acting like no one was in the room.

"Right, Y/N, I'll go get the door." He says, pointing a finger over at the door hesitantly and I welcomed him back to reality with a nod. "Stay put... if is a murderer then please be prepare." Namjoon said and I sighed anxiously, having thoughts if today was going to be the last day of my life.

Quickly slapping both of my cheeks with my hands, I gave Namjoon another nod and he left the bed. I watch him walk towards the door and I slowly left the bed, trailing behind him and making sure I'm not making a single sound. I wasn't meant to leave the bed but I wanted to make sure Namjoon was safe.

He placed a hand on the doorknob and pushes it open hesitantly, and I peek over his shoulder to see who it was.

It was a surprise when it was Yerim and Jimin, who were both standing there and had this look as though they just came back from getting scolded. They came in wordlessly, their face blanks and eyes glazed while walking past the two of us as though we weren't there.

The two of them sat on the chairs, behind the table, on their spots. Me and Namjoon followed them with quizzical looks.

"What happen? Why are you guys here? Where are the others?" I questioned and Jimin shrugged while pouting.

"Jungkook ordered us to go back to this dormitory." Yerim elucidated and I expected more but there wasn't so I raised an eyebrow.

"Just you guys? How about the rest?" I pressed as I was worried about the others and they didn't answer me. Namjoon tapped a hand on my shoulder and leaned in.

"They probably got into trouble," Namjoon whispered, eyeing them curiously with a smirk, finding it funny. "Let's just let them be and continue tracking down the riddle, alright?" He said and left them while giggling on the way.

Staring at the two of them, I felt bad as I wondered what they did that got them in trouble. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

11:01pm 

"Jimin, Yerim, where the f*ck are you!?" Jungkook yelled, cursing out loud, not realising that it was 11 in the night. Namjoon and I heard a loud bang from the door and I became tense at the amount of rage heard in his voice.

He appeared in front of them and seems to ignore our presence which I find it depressing as I was waiting for him to come back. Yerim and Jimin immediately straighten up their posture, their faces stiff and looking uncomfortable.

"Oof, I guess I was right." I heard Namjoon mumbling under his breath, making sure he wasn't heard by the others but for me.

"You two..." He started rapidly blinking and clenching his jaw, as though he was fed up with everything. "Do you honestly think all of this is a joke?" He asked them, giving them a look that could send you to your death bed. Holy sh*t, it wouldn't be nice to be at their spot.

Clearing his throat, Jimin shook his head and Yerim agreed with him by nodding.

"I don't want to shout at you guys since is late, and I understand that you guys must be tired." Jungkook slowly said, putting a hand on each of his hips. Welp, at least he realise or he might wake up everyone. "But, seriously, you guys will f*cking get yourself kill if you don't watch your surroundings properly next time. Be grateful that Hoseok was watching your back or you guys wouldn't even be here." Jungkook bared his teeth and rolled his eyes.

Both of them nodded, staring at him with their eyes widen as they listen carefully. Not gonna lie, it's adorable.

"We're sorry." Yerim apologised and Jungkook raised a hand to stop her, frowning at the same time.

"Don't be sorry to me." He places a hand on his chest, arching an eyebrow. "Be sorry to yourself and be more vigilant. And make sure I don't need to repeat this twice in the future, alright?"

They both nodded, firmly pressing their lips together.

"Jungkook, just go and get a chill pill," Jimin told him, and I was surprised he dared to say that, despite getting scolded a few seconds ago. "Wait, you don't need one, you have your girlfriend to help you with your mood." Jimin turned to smile at me, giving me a thumbs up and I forced a smile.

Jungkook drifted his gaze to look at me and wrinkled his forehead. "You were here?" He asked, not realising he just asked a rhetorical question.

Bruh.

"We have always been here..." Namjoon murmured. "Were you that mad that you didn't realize?" He questions and Jungkook hides his embarrassment by frowning.

"All of you, get out and rest. We'll meet tomorrow." He rapidly points his fingers in random places. Didn't need to be told twice, Jimin and Yerim quickly escape from the room, avoiding getting shouted at again. Namjoon closes his laptop and took the riddle with him. Leaving the bed, he gave me a small wave before leaving the room.

There were a few seconds of silence before Jungkook walks towards me and stood in front of me, his hands still on his hips.

"Can I have a hug?" I asked, raising my arms at him as though I wanted him to carry me. Jungkook scrunches his nose to smile down at my innocence and he shook his head.

"I'm dirty right now," He told me, and I pouted. "I'll give you several hugs after I shower- do you want to shower with me?" He grins mischievously and I scoffed, my ears suddenly burning and I shook my head.

"I've already showered so I can't be bothered," I murmured, chewing on my lip and he laughs, giving me his dorky smile.

"You're just shy." He teases, stretching his arms and letting out a tired yawn. I stared at him anxiously, as I tried to find if he was injured anywhere. Luckily he wasn't and I sighed in relief.

He stared at me, tilting his head to a side and I shook my head. "Go shower, is already so late in the night. I'm scared I can't wake up tomorrow." I said, gesturing him to go to the shower and he nodded, giving me and 'ok' sign with his hand.

Walking away, I watch him disappear behind the bathroom door and I let out a heavy sigh, slumping myself on the soft bed.

What a long day today had been.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading! 

~Xin