{112} Apple pen

7:02pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Are you okay?" Yerim questioned me after seeing my miserable expression. "Come on Y/N, Jungkook was just lecturing you as you did go out while you were injured and who knows if you'll get yourself hurt? You didn't even have anyone accompanying you!"

I scoffed. Lecturing, my foot. More like full-on scolding and shouting at me before we went inside the room. "Thanks, Yerim, you're such a great help," I muttered sarcastically and she sighed. "You have no idea how it is like getting scolded by him," I said in a small voice, looking away as I move further into the bed.

Everyone was in our room as I did tell Yoongi to call everyone for a party. Before getting scolded, I had told them about how a friend gave it to me and they had applause. But I no longer have the mood or motivation to do anything but sleep and mentally cry at the same time.

"If you're pissed that you're not allowed to drink wine, I'm not going to drink it either as I do not feel like chugging things down tonight. Same as Taehyung," She drifted a hand towards Taehyung who was sitting in front of us but on the floor, his legs crossed.

"I just wanted to try how it tasted like..." I replied, glancing over at Jungkook who was seated with the others and drinking juice. They haven't opened the wine yet and I didn't know what they were waiting for.

Taehyung took a sip of water from his bottle and gulp it loudly. "Y/N, is not like is going to kill you if you don't take a sip of the wine right?" He questioned me. "Why do you look like you're about to have a mental breakdown?"

"Is not just that Taehyung," I mumbled sadly. "Do you think I'm feeling this way because of not having to taste wine? You're wrong..."

"Then is it about Jungkook?" He said in a soft whisper and I gave a small nod, pouting sadly. "Come on, it was nothing bad. Listen to Yerim's advice."

Tch.

"Same thing, you're not making me feel any better by saying that," I scoffed in annoyance. "It doesn't matter anymore, just let me cry in silence."

"Will a hug from Jungkook help?" Yerim questioned and I shrugged. It would help but I just didn't want to give in that easily.

"Watch Jimin drink half of the wine," Jin laughed in amused, pointing at the wine. He was fiddling with a pen and I wondered where he got it. "Jimin drinks wine like water which-"

"I don't think there's a problem drinking wine like water," Jimin insisted. "I'm just a different breed- you're just jealous I can last longer than you," He pointed out and Jin scoffed, slamming the pen on the table.

"You wish, I rather stay sober today rather than try to prove that I'm better than you."

"There's only one bottle of wine," Yoongi replied, taking a huge bite off an apple. "If we all share is not like is enough to make any of us drunk anyways."

"I have soju in my fridge," Jungkook replied, lifting a hand to point behind him as though he was pointing at the fridge but was pointing at the floor instead. "We can have soju after finishing the wine."

"That's great!" Namjoon clapped enthusiastically, smiling at the wine. "Should we have invited more people to celebrate?"

"Like some of my friends?" Yerim questioned, her eyes widening in anticipation and Yoongi scoffed.

"If you're going to invite some random kid, I'm leaving" Yoongi replied. "I don't trust people easily as is possible for them to backstab us anytime or leave another damn camera," He was about to take another bite from the apple when Jin suddenly snatch it away.

"♪ I hAvE a PeN ♪," Jin started singing out of nowhere, raising the pen he was holding. "♪ I hAvE an aPPle ♪" He raised the apple with his other hand and made a groaning sound, shoving the apple into the pen. " ♪ Uh! Apple pen! ♪"

Jin started dancing in his chair as though there was music playing but I could see that Yoongi was not having it.

"You vile b*tch, who are you to steal my apple!?" Yoongi demanded as he didn't bother reaching to get the apple as it was already contaminated with the pen's ink. "The audacity- sometimes I wonder when you're going to act your age."

"Come on Yoongi, can't I have a little fun?" Jin said innocently, pulling the pen out of the apple and passing it to Yoongi. Instead of taking it, he slaps it off Jin's hand.

Damn, are they seriously going to mess my dormitory's carpet up-

"HEY!" I yelled as I was not in the mood to be cleaning up the mess. My voice accidentally made everyone flinch, especially Yoongi and Jin. "Just because is not your dormitory, doesn't mean you can mess around with it- the carpet is precious!" I pointed at it and they chew their lip nervously. "If I see a black mark on the carpet because of the juice," I raised a finger at the two of them. "You two will go to hell," I drew an imaginary line over my neck with a finger and Jin quickly pick the apple up.

Yoongi had snatch it off his hand and quickly ran to a bin to throw it instead of littering. Hah, what a good boy.

Sighing in disbelief at what was happening, Jungkook reach over to grab the wine. "Let's open it now," He told everyone and he started shaking a little, opening the lid with his bare hands, and went around to pour everyone a cup. I look away as I did not want to be enticed into it.

"What is that smell?" I heard Hoseok said, as he leaned away from the cup of wine. Looking over at Jungkook as he sat down, he took a quick sniff of it and frowned.

The smell was strange- it was sharp and quite faint, very ammonia-like. I didn't know how to describe it but I thought that was how expensive wine smells.

I was feeling a bit embarrassed when no one was drinking it. It was strange how they were all staying unbearably silent while staring at Jungkook who was constantly sniffing it as though there was something wrong with it.

"What's wrong?" Jimin questioned, taking the small cup into his hands. He had reached to take a sip and my eyes widen while watching him when Jungkook suddenly slam a hand down onto the table, surprising Jimin. "What's your problem!?" Jimin demanded and I scowled at Jungkook for interrupting.

"My problem?" Jungkook replied, scoffing in disbelief as he glared at Jimin. "Are you willing to kill yourself? That's poisonous you idiot." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin