{146} Ding Dong

14/01/21
Wednesday
8:12am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It has been five days ever since I got discharged from the hospital and the only word I can describe those days are happiness. It would be a lie if I said it was depressing, it was the complete opposite after all.

Laying on the bed, I stared at Jungkook's sleepy face and his soft snores relaxes me. The blanket was over us as the both of us found it comforting. It was also because Jungkook wasn't able to sleep as he still had nightmares about me leaving him despite me being next to him. That's why I have decided to only leave the bed once he wakes up.

He had his arms wrapped around me as he find it comforting. For some reason, whenever I try leaving his arms to go to the bathroom, he would never let me go and I wondered if it was because he was scared that something might happen to me. Instead of sleeping when I went to the bathroom, he decided to stay half-asleep to wait for me to come back which I find cute.

All of the sudden, there was a loud 'ding dong' as though someone was looking for us. It didn't faze me as I thought it was nothing important. Jungkook didn't tell me anything about it after all. Instead of getting up and answering the door, I closed my eyes and decided to ghost it. It was better to be in Jungkook's arms after all.

Surprisingly, I was bombarded with several 'ding dong' as though the person was spamming it. It was like an annoying alarm and if it was an item, I could've sworn that I would throw it out the balcony. They were pressing on the door bell several times that I felt like they were doing it purposely. Getting sick of the noise, I quickly slide away from Jungkook's arms and push the blanket away.

Marching towards the door, I pull open it vigorously and angrily stare at the people who were in front of me. Both Taehyung and Jin smiled innocently once they notices my expression. I was prepared to punch them when they stood there without saying anything but decided not to.

"What do you want!?" I demanded.

"Sorry, miss, were you sleeping?" Taehyung asked, smiling mischievously at me and I scoffed.

"I sure was!" I reply in anger. "Now, tell me what you-"

"Good morning Y/N," Jin replied and I glowered at him for interrupting me while I was talking. "I hope you had a nice sleep. How are you today?"

It was oddly strange that Jin was acting polite but I had no patience to play along with this act of his.

"Hey, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung," I said, my tone dropping as I glared at them when they straighten their posture. "If you're here to annoy me, you better leave or I'll kick you in the balls."

"Hey, that's so brutal," Jin said, scoffing at me sarcastically and I roll my eyes. "Do you know how painful that is for a boy? Just because you don't have one, it doesn't mean-"

"Having birth is more painful than getting kick in the ball," I started, deciding to interrupt him. "You know why? Because the vagina gets cut open so the baby can come out. You guys will only know how it feels when you get castrated."

"Hey- I didn't know Y/N was that scary," Taehyung said as he began to back away and I rolled my eyes. "Okay, Y/N, sorry. But can we steal Jungkook for a bit-"

Before he could finish the sentence, I slam the door in front of their faces. "JUNGKOOK IS MINE!" I yelled. "YOU CAN'T STEAL HIM FROM-"

I got cut off when a pair of arms were wrapped around me from behind and I looked over my shoulder, surprised to see that he was awake.

Did I wake him up by accident?

"Oh, Kookie! I'm sorry that I woke you-"

"Nah, nah," He caressed my neck with his lips, sending shivers down my spine and I try pushing him away but he didn't budge. "Don't be sorry baby, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did!" I answered back, "How about you?"

"I slept alright, better than the last few days that is. My nightmares are slowly disappearing."

"That's great!" I said happily, turning around to hug him and he lean down to peck me on the cheek.

"I had a quiet alarm with me so that's how I woke up, don't worry, even if you were loud, I'm a heavy sleeper," He explained and I nodded. "Plus... I promise to go out with the other members and Yerim for breakfast, you're meant to join too."

"YEAH Y/N!" I heard Jin scream at me and Jungkook laughed at my annoyed expression.

"Ugh, alright, just tell them to go away," I pointed at the door and Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "And I need to get ready so-"

"Y/N is so mean!" Taehyung cut me off and I was about to yell back when Jungkook removed his arms from me and walked up to the door.

I heard a click and the door was pushed open. "Can you guys please leave?" He questioned. "I don't appreciate it when you listen in to our conversation."

"Sorry, sir!" Jin apologised and I heard their footsteps quickly running away. I sighed and turned around, wondering why I didn't have the power to tell them to go away.

"They only listen to me," Jungkook replied, walking back towards me and I sighed.

"What a shame... I feel quite powerless," I mumbled and he laughed. He took a step towards me to wrap his arms around me, bringing me into a warm hug, and places a kiss on my head softly.

"As you should, Y/N."

Pft. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY YAY! BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW... IS HOBI'S BIRTHDAY!! I HOPE OUR EXUBERANT SUNSHINE HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND ALWAYS HAVE A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE! Anything or anyone that makes his smile goes upside down, you know I'll be there with 🔪🔫💣🔨🏹🗡.

 IS HOBI'S BIRTHDAY!! I HOPE OUR EXUBERANT SUNSHINE HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND ALWAYS HAVE A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE! Anything or anyone that makes his smile goes upside down, you know I'll be there with 🔪🔫💣🔨🏹🗡

Freakin love dis sexy beast so much... don't you agree?

ass kinda nice wth

ass kinda nice wth

Thank you for reading!

~Xin