{10} Murderer on the loose

9:01pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"What's going on?"

"Why are the polices and investigators and doctors here?"

"Are we in danger?"

"Did someone get murdered?"

Unanswered questions buzzed around me like bees as we were all standing very still, trying to get into the bathroom to see what had happened but the polices stopped us and pushed us away, letting the doctors and investigators going in instead.

Didn't know anyone or what was happening, I scanned the crowd, trying to look for someone I've met earlier yesterday.

"Y/N!" Someone called from behind and I turned around, seeing Yerim running towards me breathlessly and panting when she reached me.

"Yerim!" I shouted and she hooked her arms with me, looking at me, her eyes wide and terrified as she was shaking like a leaf. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she then apprised quietly. "Someone had been murdered in the bathroom."

"What!?" I gasped. "How did you know!?"

"Namjoon told me. But I'm glad you're okay." Sighing, she bit her lip with her eyebrows furrowed. "Can't believe this has happened again" She murmured and I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked and she shakes her head, with a loud sigh.

"Nothing that will concern you," She answered as she pulls my arm a little.

"Let's go, we-"

She was cut off when the crowd started spreading apart, letting three doctors who were urgently and quickly wheeling a medical bed. I could tell it was a girl but couldn't make out how she looked like.

Hope she will be okay though.

"This is why you should've listened to me..." Yerim mumbled and I frowned.

"You should've not stayed, and escaped," She sighed. "Guess is too late now."

"What do you mean?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing, let's try to find the others and-"

Once again, she got cut off by a loud announcement.

"Students that are now in the assembly hall, please evacuate to the drama centre. I repeat, students that are now in the assembly hall, please evacuate to the drama centre immediately. Thank you"

He was cut off with a loud beep and I was about to ask a question when Yerim dragged me out of the room.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

9:11pm 

"There has been a girl murdered in the bathroom around 11 and the murderer had left no clues, footprints, or hand prints that we can detect. It is like the girl had committed suicide instead." A detective explained in a quiet tone to the principal even though ALL of us could clearly hear what he's saying. "For additional information, all we could find was a strange black feather, which doesn't tell much." 

"What should we do then?" The principal asked.

"Well, we were deciding to start the investigation and a thorough autopsy tomorrow morning. Is already late midnight and your students deserve a rest."

"Alright then."

Sighing, the detective gave him a bow and then begin walking out of the room with the other detectives.