{135} News

10:36am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"What are we going to do now?" Namjoon begins, interrupting the silence that has brought upon us in the room. "Two months of completely free time, what do you guys want to do?"

"Hyung, can we rest for a week before planning anything?" Taehyung questioned. "I don't have the motivation to currently do anything."

"Taehyung's right," Jimin agreed with him. "I believe we need a week of rest from everything before doing anything together, you know?"

"Hm, I agreed," Yoongi said, stretching his arms. "I'm quite tired from everything. Maybe a week to only be with ourselves?" He suggested. "I believe we need some time to ourselves if you get what I mean."

"Let's wait for Y/N," Jin spoke up about the sensitive topic and I passed Jungkook a look at the mention of her name. Jungkook didn't move but just blink instead. "I believe our mentality and health isn't in a good condition because we're constantly worried about her as we don't have an exact answer whether she's gonna die or not which worries us the most."

"What do you mean?" I questioned curiously as I felt like Jin had a point if he kept explaining.

"What we need right now is each other. We need each other reassurance to cope and pray that Y/N will be back with us, safe. If we just separate for a week, I believe it'll be harder for us to cope with it alone. After all, Y/N was like a family to us."

Thank you, Jin, for speaking up about her even though it hurts.

"I agreed," I said, passing a smile to Jin. "I myself wondered whether I can cope with it alone. I assumed not as I've never dealt something like this so is quite new to me."

"I don't want to live anymore... is too painful," I heard Jungkook mumbling to himself, hugging his knees sentimentally and I heard Yoongi scoffed in annoyance.

"Jungkook, stop with your nuisance. Do you think is only painful for you?" Yoongi asked and he glowered at him.

"Shut up Yoongi, you just don't understand," Jungkook spat, resting his chin on his knees.

"What the f*ck do you mean!?" Yoongi voice rises as he started to stand up from his seat. "So you want to take your life because is too painful!? This is f*cking reality, move on!"

"Move on?" Jungkook pronounces the word in disbelief and he glared at Yoongi. Jungkook stood up from his seat, his fist clenched. "YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO MOVE ON BUT YOU THINK I CAN F*CKING MOVE ON FROM SOMETHING LIKE THIS!?" Jungkook demanded, his voice rising and if I was two doors away, I believe I could hear it as it was extremely loud. "JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A COLD HEART, DOESN'T MEAN I DO TOO! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH Y/N MEANT TO ME!? SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING!"

"I GET IT!" Yoongi yelled back. "BUT IF SHE'S GONE, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?! DIE?" Yoongi demanded in anger.

"Who the f*ck knows," Jungkook muttered and Yoongi marched towards him in maddening speed and I gasped when he grabbed him on the collar, slightly lifting him as though he was prepared to punch him.

"You bloody moron," Yoongi cursed. "Taking your life doesn't do sh*t but put more pain towards us. Can you think about us and not just yourself you selfish brat?"

"I don't f*cking care!" Jungkook murmured, trying to pull away from Yoongi but Yoongi tighten his grasp on the collar of his shirt, lifting him up slightly.

"DO YOU THINK Y/N WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU TAKE YOUR LIFE!? JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!" Yoongi started shaking him slightly but his voice had started to crack and tears drip down from his face.

It was my first time seeing him cry and I find it surprising. Yoongi doesn't cry just like Jin... he keeps it all himself instead since he's one of the oldest. "DO YOU THINK I'M THAT COLD-HEARTED TO JUST MOVE ON FROM Y/N LIKE THAT!? DO YOU THINK I WANT THIS!? Y/N WAS SOMEONE TO ME TOO, NOT JUST YOU!"

Jungkook didn't say anything but stared at Yoongi. Both of them were trembling with tears and it was a sad sight.

"Guys... stop it," Jimin told them and Yoongi let go of Jungkook lightly. "There's no point fighting like this... we're just stressed."

Suddenly, a piercing sound came from someone's phone, interrupting the awkward position Jungkook and Yoongi are in. Jungkook slides his hand into his pocket and pulls out his phone. He checks the caller and frowned.

"Is one of the doctors who's taking care of Y/N's condition," Jungkook murmured and my eyes widen as I leaped up from my chair. On the screen, it labelled 'Mr. Kim' and Jungkook place the phone down on the table before answering it.

"Hi, is this Lee Y/N's family?" A man's voice was heard behind the phone and Jungkook sat down on his seat. Everyone leaned in to listen carefully.

"Yes, how is Y/N doing?" Jungkook questioned, his hands intertwining together nervously.

"Lee Y/N is currently in an unconscious state but she has blood poisoning," The doctor told us and I heard him flipping over a paper or something.

"Blood poisoning?"

"Due to the gunshot wound, her immunity was low. We're not sure what has caused the blood infection. Her body temperature had gone over 41 degrees which had led to unconsciousness," He elucidated and I chew my lip.

This doesn't sound like good news...

"To prevent the infection from spreading, we gave her strong antibiotics."

"Will she be okay once she gets the treatment?" Jungkook asked anxiously, pursuing his lips.

"I'm not sure... Blood poisoning has a mortality rate of over 40%. Early intensive treatment is crucial," He replied. "We will have to wait and see until tomorrow."

" I see... please call back once you got the results," Jungkook said, clenching his fist.

"Yes, of course. I'll speak to you soon. May I ask for your name?" He asked.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook simply answered and I shake my head in disappointment as I didn't get the results I wanted.

"Thank you Jungkook, we'll be right back with you." The phone turned off and we were left in unbearable silence.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

Why does chapters seems so boring without Y/N ehehhehehe