{47} Midnight

8:42pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"How is it going?" I called out loud, as I looked up, wondering if Yerim was doing well with setting up the cameras. I was down here, balancing the ladder to ensure Yerim doesn't fall off as she didn't have safety equipment on or anything. If she fell, she'll possibly die!

"Don't talk to me!" Yerim yells back down, her hair falling facing me as she tried to adjust the camera with tools. "I'm trying to concentrate!"

"My bad!" I yelled back, apologetic. I grip onto the ladder with both of my hands, to ensure is well-balanced while I glance over at Jimin, who was digging a hole to put the trap. To be honest, 

I feel like I'm not doing anything to help but just standing here. But like, if I did went to help Jimin, Yerim would be hurt...

Sighing heavily, I looked up into the night, the ashen night, filled with billions of stars both exploding or living. It was like the black sky was married to the poetry of stars. With its chilling atmosphere, I beamed at the softness that let my body and brain rest, my heart going in a steady rhythm. Today is the first time that I feel a warm black hugging me, close. The moonlight shone a platinum-gold, giving us the light to do our jobs.

We were between building 12 and the library, as the alleyway seems pretty clean, with its neatly shaped brick walls and a flat gravel floor. I mean, is rocky and hard but that's just what makes everything perfect, you know. There were also those streetlight hanging down, which was pretty useful.

"Alright, I think I'm done!" Yerim shouted down and I drifted my gaze back towards her. "I'm not sure if I did it correctly but it seems to be working well- I'm going to start coming down okay!?'

"At your service, ma'am!" I shouted back, as my grip on the rear of the ladder tighten. I kept my body at the centre between side rails. She slowly, step on each step, hesitantly coming down.

"Don't lose your balance Yerim!" Jimin yelled.

"Shhh!" I sibilate him. I couldn't glare at him as he was already deep inside the hole. "Jimin, don't yell in the dark, we might attract danger."

"Yeah right..." I could feel him rolling his eyes. "Not like you two were shouting before, mhm, totally not."

Bruh...

"Piss off Jimin," Yerim said, as she finally reaches near the bottom and jumps off the ladder when she thinks it was safe. I unlock the spreader and push the ladder together and hold onto my side, slightly grimacing at the weight. Yerim noticed and gestured me to put it down as Jimin haven't finished.

As I did, Yerim sat down onto the gravel floor, putting all the tools she used back into the equipment box, and looked at the top of her wrist to check the time. "What time did Jungkook say we need to meet up?"

"Around nine," Jimin replied, as the soil started piling up beside the hole. He seems to be trying his best, even though is super tiring. Both Yerim and I moved over to the hole to look at how he was doing. Jimin shoves the shovel onto the ground and wipe his sweat. "Man, once I go back, I'm going to take a nice and hot shower, and then after I'm going to take a nap."

"Well, you better hurry up then. This is the last one." Yerim then let out a loud yawn, stretching her arms wide. "Man, I'm hoping all the effort we put into will pay us some good results."