{14} Conjecture

2:12pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

After what happened in maths class, I was still totally bemused of how someone so stupid could accuse me of murdering her friend. Her best friend I meant.

Is just kind of ludicrous of her to just blindly accuse someone, or taking out her anger on someone that she just met. Stupid isn't it?

I mean, it would be kind of understanding for her to react this way since her best friend dies unexpectedly but she shouldn't be a bitch about it. And she also shouldn't start dumb rumours when she doesn't have any clear evidence. 

And to be honest, even though I'm still new to this whole environment, I think most of the girls here have quite a bitchy attitude. Ever since I came, Yerim is the only one who has been super friendly to me and maybe Rebecca too but I don't know her yet.

And frankly speaking, I think some of the boys in this school are way more courteous and polite than the girls.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm being sexist but what needs to say, needs to be said.
Plus, Jungkook said this was the fourth time it happens... does that mean people had died starting from last three years ago? 

I mean, one of the students did mention it yesterday when the principal was trying to calm us down, but I thought she was just overreacting. 

But I guess not... 

If my mum knew about this, she wouldn't even want to employ me to study in this school since murderers have been in this school for three whole years already!! Where are the detectives? Where are the investigators? Where are the authorities? Where are the polices!? Where are they!? And speaking of murderers, I wonder if they're all working together to rule the school or just going on their separate ways. 

Honestly, I don't know if I'm right or not but I feel like one of the members of Bangtan is involved in it.   

Sounds dumb since they've been nothing but nice to me but I wasn't accusing those, I was accusing the ones who have been undoubtedly obscene and a big meanie known as JEON JUNGKOOK.

That annoying dickhead- I swear, if he doesn't have the role of the 'Prince bunny' or 'Principal's son' I would fucking no doubt, chase him with a broomstick, whack his head a thousand times since is concussed, and finally, kick his balls! And if someone wants him to be taught a lesson, I'll be happy to do the favour of yours!

The thing is, I'm probably accusing Jungkook because of his attitude but is very unlikely that he'll be the murderer since he was with me right before the girl was murdered and even if he was the murderer, I would probably be dead.

And I also had thoughts that Yoongi might be involved because of his quiet and aloof demeanour. Most people who are like that are mostly are very secretive and, he's kind of suspicious...

It may also be Chunseo and her slaves since they are legit diva clowns. They always think they're queens or whatever. Or maybe even Dani but why would she murder her own best friend? But seriously, who knows? There's more than one murderer in the school so I shouldn't trust anyone. 

Sighing, I trailed towards my locker slowly, staring at the floor with downcast eyes as I wondered if I would survive in this school with murderers running around.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading 

~Xin