{15} Banana Milk

3:09pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I heard what happen,"

Yerim said, as she sat down next to me on the ordinary, grey bench table and placing her lunch on the table.

"Oh hi." I greeted her with a warm smile as I twist my body towards her.

"Hey. How was maths? Good?" She asked with a hinting smile.

Groaning, I slumped my head onto the table and then left it there for a few seconds until I lift it right back up.

"Some of the girls there are so delusional since they accused me of being the murderer," I grumbled and Yerim gasped in shock and started chuckling hysterically.

"For real!? Who?!" She asked, still slightly laughing.

"Some girl call Dani and her mates." Sighing, I placed two hands on each of my eyes. "If Jungkook or the other members of Bangtan wasn't there, the rumours will most likely spread! Not only it will ruin my reputation but people will be scared of me!" I groaned and Yerim patted me.

"You're right, but why are you overreacting as it happens?" She asked and I shrugged as I started unwrapping my ham sandwich.

"According to Jungkook, Dani was just trying to throw her anger at someone because her best friend, Nicole, got murdered," I answered, taking a bite of my sandwich and chewing it at extreme speed.

"Nicole? So Nicole was the one who got murdered?" Yerim said, blinking in shock as she decided to start eating her tuna sandwich.

"Yeah, I don't even know who she is," I answered, taking another bite from my sandwich and swallowing it.

"Me neither," Yerim replied. "But you shouldn't be afraid of those drama queens since Bangtan will always have your back."

Looking at her quizzically with a frown, I asked, "What do you mean?"

"You earn Bangtan trust. Don't know how but according to Jimin, you had this aura in you that gives people the feeling of comfort." Yerim responded.

"Are you sure?" I questioned and Yerim nodded firmly.

"I mean... I just met them..." I slowly mumbled and Yerim nodded in agreement.

"I know. But according to Namjoon, you're not like other girls and that you were kind and quiet and respectful blah blah blah. You get what I mean." Yerim babbled, flicking her hands to intimate her head.

"Oh..." I murmured.

"Yeah. And of course, you do have a savage and b*tchy side because all girls and boys do but still, you get what I mean don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," I answered, still in disbelief that I had to earn Bangtan 'trust' which sounds false.

"But how do you know that I-"

"Hello Y/N and Yerim!" A cheerful voice chirped from behind and I turned around to see Jimin waving his small hands at us.

"Oh hey, Jimin!" Yerim chirped back, kicking her bag onto the floor so Jimin can sit next to her. "What's up?"

"Uh, Jungkook and Jin are bickering, again," Jimin mumbled as he looked over his shoulder nervously.

Groaning, Yerim turned to look at where Jimin's looking which resolves me looking in the direction too.

I couldn't see much since Yerim and Jimin's heads were blocking my view. All I could see was six boys walking towards us in a blur.

Whatever, I'll just enjoy eating my delicious sandwich in peace.

Nom, nom, nom. Yummy yummy in my tummy. 😋

10 seconds of eating my food peacefully like I was in heaven is so... pleasantly refreshing. Why do I sound like an idiot? I don't know. My love of food is just ultimately, tremendously, immensely, legitimately, absolutely irresistible! Even if is just an ordinary ham sandwich, I would fucking enjoy it like it was my last time eating it.

So, eating it felt like I was flying up in heaven, in cloud 999, you get the feeling. Is like when you fell in love with someone so delicious and beautiful... just like me! I fell in love with food!

It sounds like I'm fat but I'm addicted to being healthy and thin. I don't each much fatty food but only eat it on days I feel extremely hungry. And today, I felt quite extraordinarily hungry. I'm starving man! Plus, I skipped breakfast because of some-

"HYUNG, I DON'T F*CKING CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID PRINCESS COSTUME SHIT, WHERE IS MY BANANA MILK!? YOU PROMISE ME BANANA MILK!" A voice shrieked, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh my f*ck god, what are you, 4? You're a f*cking grown-up. You have legs and hands, go get them!" Another voice barked back and I sighed.

I hate getting brought back to reality, it sucks, you know? When you're in another place, enjoying yourself and having fun, you get disrupted. Not cool at all.

Jin and Jungkook, who decided to place themselves right in front of me, started bickering once again.

"BUT HYUNG, YOU PROMISE ME! YESTERDAY, YOU SAID YOU WILL BUY ME BANANA MILK!"

"BANANA MILK ARE ALL SOLD OUT! I CAN'T-"

"No, they're restored" Hoseok chimed in and Jin shot him a piercing glare.

"Just when you realise it's your fault, you decided to come up with dumb excuses!" Jungkook accused.

"You're the one who's dumb here!" Jin shot back.

"No, you are!"

"Wait, you're not dumb, you're a witty bairn!" Jin shrieked.

"No, I'm not!" He defended.

"Yes, you are! You're arguing over banana milk! Do you know how foolish you look!?" Jin asked in a mocking tone and I giggled.

"Can't disagree," I answered and Jin gave me a secret thumbs up while Jungkook glared at me fiercely.

"So, this is how you treat me right after I fucking save you from getting accused!?" He demanded angrily.

"Can't I agree on something I think is true? You're a total child honestly," I chortled, planning to annoy him. "I mean, NOBODY would argue with their Hyung's or Noona's just because they forgot to buy you banana milk or whatever. Is just, WHO DOES THAT!? Like, nobody does. You're such a witty bairn just like Jin said,"

"Shut the f*ck up," He spat, giving me this glare that immediately sent shivers down my spine but it was worth it. I guess...

"You know I can kick you out of this school if I want to right?" Jungkook threatened which doesn't scare me since I do want to get kicked out.

"Yes, please. Please kick me out!" I said and he frowned, didn't expect this kind of reaction from me.

"Why?" Yerim asked.

"Because I'm getting a little freaked out and a little annoyed with some students," I answered and Yerim pouted.

"I don't want you to leave yet though..."

"And she won't be leaving," Jungkook confirmed, glaring at me and I frown. "You'll receive punishment instead. Please look forward today night, Lee Y/N."

Licking his lips seductively at me, he sent me a 'flirtatious' wink, and all I could do shuddered.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :) 

~Xin