{90} Combat

9:03pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

When I was younger where I had put myself in a difficult position that involves some stranger trying to dropkick or abduct me, my mum had taught me one thing. It was to examine the person closely, to check whether they have any extra weapons with them as an advantage.

Remembering the advice, I decided to listen to my mum's useful but crazy advice for once since I was in a position where it was evident I was going to lose. While scrutinising her closely, I realise she was dressed similarly to me. All in black. Her face was also covered with a mask which was also black, including the hat. I notice that the murderer's hat seems to be attached to her head and probably to the mask too as they're quite close. It seems a bit too bulky to be seen as normal so I gather she was hiding either a pistol or a knife in there.

Boy, she's not scared is going to damage her head or something. If it was a knife that would be ugly...

Heh, why am I feeling sorry for a murderer? Who cares if she got hurt? It would be good for us after all.

"Playing the prince in shining armour aren't you?" The murderer questions and her voice sounded adenoidal. I mean, I don't exactly blame her for sounding it like that as she was wearing a mask. But the mask is quite useful as it slightly changes her voice. "Or maybe a princess?"

Ignoring her statement, I brush a hand on my chin as I continue to stare at her blankly while thinking up ways to save myself. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head and I smirked, trying to keep myself in a state where I don't lose all control and give up.

Letting out a loud breath, I prepared myself, tilting my neck from side to side to stretch it a bit as I prepared for my next move. Then I ran as swiftly I could, like a ninja, towards her.

You may be thinking, 'What the hell? Lee Y/N, you're so foolish, can't you just run in the other direction instead of towards her? Where did all your brain cells go?' I know, I know, I agreed I'm foolish but I'm currently at a loss of brain cells so feel free to donate. That would be very helpful.

Anyways, she had seem to be startled with my move as she had begun to raise two hands to protect herself.

Hah, she must think that I was about to attack her but she's mistaken. My plan isn't to attack her yet but to wait for the right moment.

Zooming past her, I tried to run like a ninja, with two hands at the back flying with the wind while my body is in a bending position. It was quite fun and I wanted to shout some gibberish but knew I was just going to attract attention.

I ran towards another alleyway, and find myself between building 12 and the library, the place where me, Yerim and Jimin had placed the cameras last. Additionally, there were also streetlights. Turning around in confidence as I heard fast footsteps, I grinned mischievously at the murderer who had quickly taken in her surroundings.

"How interesting..." She started, looking from left to right. "You decided to go to an alleyway in which there's a dead end, how daring of you," She speaks in a disembodied voice and I just smiled at her statement.

"It might be a dead end but there are also cameras stored above me. Unlike the other alleyway, there are lights here which makes it much easier to see," I grinned, now that I'm able to see how the murderer is like.

With my assumption of her being a girl, I was right. There was no man in this world with such a slim body and legs like hers. But does it give me enough evidence to know who it was? I don't think so as I'm sure there are many slim girls in this school.