{76} Bodyguards

8:02am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"HEY Y/N! MY SMALL LITTLE HAMSTER!" A pair of hands were slammed onto the table and I flinch as I look up to the familiar cheery voice. Looking up, I was met with an endearing smile and I started squealing in excitement as I saw Jue Chen.

Leaping up from my seat, I ran into her arms, hugging her tightly like we were best friends. Jue Chen is one of the cutest human beings I've ever met. She may be short but that's what makes her petite.

"Where was my hug?" Another familiar voice asked sadly from behind and I look over Jue Chen and saw Lucas, pouting, his shoulders hunched.

"Yo, what's up Lucas!!!" Yoongi shrieked from behind and I saw him tackling Lucas with a hug. Lucas's sad pout had transformed into a huge smile as he hugged him back. I was surprised that they were friends, with Yoongi being a bit dull and Lucas being bright all the time. I guess opposites do attract.

"Wow, I feel so lonely just by sitting here," Jin mumbled dramatically as me and Yoongi were back in our seats, smiling happily.

"Since when did you and Lucas get close?" I asked curiously, looking from Yoongi to Lucas and he gave me an adorable gummy smile.

"We've been friends since eight, since primary school," Lucas answered for Yoongi, smiling cheerfully. "He's like a big brother to me and I love him so much."

Smiling shyly, Yoongi scratches his hair and I grinned. It was strange to see Yoongi acting like this but at the same time, it was nice.

"What are you guys doing here early in the morning?" Jin asked with a quizzical smile. "Are you guys here for breakfast?"

"Nope," Jue Chen cheeks lifted, smiling brightly down at us. "We're here because we want to steal Y/N away from you two if that's alright?"

Both of the boys who were in front of me passed me a quick look, before turning back to look at them while forcing a smile. They waited patiently for me to answer, with Jin nudging Yoongi for some reason. I wanted to let them steal me, as I wanted to have fun with them. We didn't hang out as much last time but I remember promising Jungkook that I would be with Jin and Yoongi.

Sighing bitterly, I shook my head. "I'm sorry but I can't go with you guys," I told them and Jue Chen cocked her head to one side as she wrinkled her nose. Her dazzling smile had disappeared as though I had let her down and I honestly want to punch myself. "The truth is, I have a boyfriend," I started and both Jue Chen and Lucas's eyes widen. "He wants me to stay with Jin and Yoongi and I promise him that I will. He's just worried that I'll get myself into some kind of mess with the murderers, you know?" I finished explaining and Jue Chen started clapping.

"Wow! You got a boyfriend? I'm not surprised with someone pretty like you," Jue Chen said, giving me a genuine smile. "I hope you and your lucky boyfriend live a happy life together! Congrats!" She congratulated me with continuous clapping and I blushed profusely.

"I'm a bit jealous not gonna lie," Lucas replied, scrunching his nose sadly but Jue Chen slap his shoulder, scoffing at him. "But, don't you think your boyfriend is being a bit too protective?"

Jue Chen nodded to agree with Lucas's statement and I chew on my lip nervously. Jungkook may be protective but he has his reasons. And like, I have no objections as I prefer staying with Yoongi and Jin. "You know, if your boyfriend controls you too much, it means fake love," Jue Chen told me and I frowned.

"Actually, is not her boyfriend who told her to stay with us," Jin interrupted, forcing a smile. "Is us, we're her bodyguards, and is our duty to be with her till her boyfriend is with her, you know? We're the ones who are being protective," Jin quickly explained and both me and Yoongi nodded, smiling nervously.