{46} Plan

12:17pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"We're going to start our jobs as detectives today as the murderers had decided the same thing. No excuses or I'll dropkick you."

Jungkook threatened us, raising his clenched fist and I rolled my eyes. "Why are you threatening us without even explaining what happen?" I questioned, gritting my teeth in annoyance.

"I know right? The audacity..." Hoseok facepalmed and both of us exchange sneaky glances as we smirk. Jungkook rolled his eyes, as he sent Hoseok a death glare. I was expecting one but instead, he ignored me.

"Anyways, the reason was, the murderers had sent a dangerous warning to the teachers that they're going to start killing people. There have been at least 12 people murdered already but others don't know this because of how big the university is. Sure, we don't have many students but the teachers kept it as a secret so others wouldn't grow panic." Jungkook explained to us.

"Just then, my father had called me and asked us a favour. He wanted us to be the ones planting the cameras and traps around the school as none of the teachers dared too and I said yes." He murmured, placing his hand straight on the table, passing each one of us a calm stare. "Look, none of you can agree to this. Like is fine by me if I did it myself but I would be a little disappointed."

"What's the point of agreeing to be part of this detective group if we're not going to help out?" Yoongi questions, finally being sensible and not flaming people. "We'll always help if is for you and the school. Right kids?"

"Yeah! You can count on us Jungkook!" Jin shouted, putting his hand out into the middle of the table. "We're a team after all!"

Jungkook smiled gratefully, as he also put his hand out into the middle but onto Jin's hand. Each one of us slowly bends forward and places our hands on top of one another, with a smile on our faces. I notice that the only hand that wasn't here was Taehyung and pass a glance over at him to see what was wrong. He looked sad but was forcing a smile.

"Taehyung, get your hand in here," Jimin told him, smiling at him to comfort him.

"I'm not part of the detective group, why should I?" Taehyung questions truthfully and I bit my lip.

"Bestie, even if you're not, you're part of the family. Get your hand in here." Yerim said cheerfully and my face brightens up. It was nice to be in a family... I've always been lonely throughout my school days.

Taehyung beamed thankfully at Yerim, and bend forward, and places his hand at the very top. All of us then counted down from 3 to 1 and raised our hands in the air, as though we were going to be successfully capturing the murderers in the future.

I'm looking forward to this adventure with these kids! Is going to be super fun- hehe. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

1:21pm

"Oi, Jungkook, pass me those snacks you're eating," Jin demanded, pulling a hand out towards Jungkook as he was chomping on the snacks enjoyably.

"Why should I?" Jungkook asked, smiling mischievously as he continued eating and gobbling the snacks down in front of Jin. Jungkook sitting next to me is honestly a disruption as I'm staring at the map, trying to figure out where to put the traps or the cameras. I was also eating snacks but was chewing on gummy bears.

"Because sharing is caring." Jin explicit, his hand still spread open, wanting the snacks desperately. "Don't you dare finish it and give it to me afterward... I'm not a trash bin."