{94} Sneaky

10:19pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Are you two alright?' Namjoon asked as he manage to stand up while dragging Hoseok from the mess both of them had cause.

"Yeah we're fine... you saved us after all," I started, staring at the groaning murderers, wondering if I should feel sorry for them or not. They seem to be having a hard time standing up and Jungkook suddenly grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. He then looks up at Namjoon and Hoseok, gesturing them to cover both of us with both of his eyes and they obey.

He had pulled out an injection, consisting of some type of liquid inside and I frowned at him, wondering if he's asking me to inject it into me. I hope not as I'm not good with needles.

"Inject this into one of the murderers," Jungkook told me in a whisper, and my forehead creases.

"You're not telling me to poison one of them are you?" I ask as I wasn't willing to kill one of the murderers despite what they did to our school.

"Of course not," He said reassuringly. "The liquid consists of a drug call GHB and is depressant. All you need to know is that it'll make the murderer dizzy and once they fainted, we'll bring he/her over to our dormitory and ask for answers."

I am speechless..

"But what if I accidentally kill one of them?" I asked with a pout, slowly grabbing the item from his hand and he caress my back, giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"You won't, I ensure you 100% you won't." He said with a smile. "And even if you did, I'll take the blame as I was the one who told you to do it."

I nodded reluctantly, fiddling with the item as I slide into the sleeve that was covering my arm so that the murderers wouldn't know.

"How do I do that without getting caught?" I questioned, and he cupped my cheek with both of his hands as though he wanted me to focus on him instead of the bulge on my wrist.

"The three of us will be distracting the murderers to give you some time," He replied, glancing over at the murderers and then back at me. "Make sure to take your time and don't worry. I'll be watching you at the same time while fighting but don't get too distracted alright baby?" He said, quickly leaning in to peck me on the lips, which made me blush profusely.

"Alright..." I murmured, removing his hands from my chin as I drop my head. I have no confidence in myself but I have to try to succeed on this even if it can get hard...

Namjoon and Hoseok had started to separate from the two of us with a tap on the back from Jungkook as though they were robots. They ran towards the murderers and Jungkook gave me a nod before leaving with them.

Damn... now I'm all alone- actually I'm not. But like, to get rid of this feeling, I have to quickly complete my mission before things get worse.

Looking around as I try to concentrate on what was happening, I realise that the boss got himself in a fight with the three of them too which was good. If he had his eyes focused on me, who knows whether I'll succeed or not.

Chewing on my lip as I look around nervously for a murderer, my eyes stop at the shortest murderer and I frowned at her thoughtfully, as I watch her running from places to place as though she was confused. Not gonna lie, she seems to be the easiest opponent as her stamina is quite low compared to the others. If I aim for her, will I succeed?

Well, I'll leave the future to decide for me. There's no point praying for luck as I always get the opposite answer.

Decided to start my small mission, I slowly walk backward, and flatten myself on the wall to hide in the shadows. Sliding across the wall while watching them, I try to get myself over to the shortest murderer. My eyes were hungrily watching her as though I wanted to devour her before things get too late.

It was a bit hard to get near her without the other murderers seeing as she was running to help each one of them. Damn, do I really need to wait till her stamina gets low? I mean, I'm sure it'll be soon right?

My eyes drifted over to Jungkook and the others, wondering how they were doing. I had to stifle a loud gasp from what I was seeing or I would attract attention. What I'm currently seeing was a bothersome mess. The three of them... is indescribable to even express what I'm trying to say is I was in disbelief.

The three of them were already bleeding quite a lot and injuries were evident. Somehow they still had the energy to fight back... I mean they were also doing well. The murderers are hurt too but they should stop... was it to give me some time and do my mission?

But like, isn't Yoongi watching us from the back? Can't he help by shooting them?

Wait, that's not a good idea... if he did start shooting, the murderers will take it as a threat and use their guns. F*ck, this is so stressful.

Goddammit I feel bad and I want to help... maybe is best to continue my mission despite the circumstances.

Pushing myself off the wall with my hand, I slowly crept up towards the shortest murderer. Luckily I haven't lost her regardless of having my eyes off her for a few minutes. Did this mean luck was on my side?

Smiling to myself, I bend my body down a little bit. I know it doesn't work but it makes me think I'm half-hidden, like a ninja.

Slithering up to her like a snake, I was surprised how my shoes weren't making any noise. I was tiptoeing after all but like if it was on a gravel floor, it should've made some noise at least...

Looking up, the shortest murderer was a few metres away and I grinned triumphantly. Delving into my sleeve, I slowly took the injection out and was about to throw it at her when Jungkook yelled in a panic tone, "Y/N, behind you!"

At first, I was slow to react. What was behind me? Was there a specific murderer I was meant to attack? I thought I get to choose? Or did an animal appear and was running to devour me?

As I slowly rotate my body around nervously, my eyes widen. No, Jungkook isn't pointing at a murderer in which I should aim. And no, an animal didn't appear and was running to devour me. Sadly, none of these things happen.

Instead, a gun was pointing at me. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin