{136} Rainy

9:19pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Thank you for being here," Jungkook told me, and Taehyung and I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Is okay," I said. "Don't you need someone to talk to?"

"I don't know..." He murmured, pulling the blanket towards him as he hug his knees and Y/N's pillow together. "You know, back then, when my mum died, I wanted to give up." He said. "I just want to let go of everything since dealing with losses isn't good for me."

"Is not good for anyone," Taehyung murmured.

"Back then, I wanted to stop trying and give up on fighting them. I mourned for very long as I had many regrets after my mum died," He continued. "The principal has brought me to several professional therapists to help me with my mental health and wellbeing but he never understood one thing. That I didn't want anyone's good advice or reasons why I'm alright."

"I mean, no one really understands you back then..." I replied, wanting to question why he was telling all of this to us instead of before. If he did tell us this during the time he was mourning for his mum, it would've been much easier to help him.

"You kept everything to yourself after all," Taehyung pouted sadly and Jungkook managed a sad smile.

"I'm sorry... I was just in my thoughts mostly. People keep telling me to keep my head up as I was the principal's son but all I thought was, is it ever gonna change? Even if I keep my head up, what is it going to change to make me feel better?" Jungkook exhaled loudly, closing his eyes. "I don't think anyone knows what it was like for me since I was the only one who was close with her. My dad was too busy but he was sad. Not for long though."

"Now that we're going through the same thing, is that why you're reaching out to us?" I asked and he nodded.

"I was afraid telling anyone about how I felt when my mother passed away because I had a feeling they wouldn't understand me. And, you know, Yerim, Taehyung," He pauses. "I wanted to apologise when everyone was here before but I didn't get to because of my stubbornness of thinking of wanting to give up on life. So, can you please pass this message to them?" He questioned and I frowned.

A message? Jungkook never treated us like owls, passing messages to people. He normally collects all of us and tells us what he wants to say. Maybe this time it was different.

"Throughout the four arduous years, I want to apologise to Y/N, my parents, and the seven of you who have been with me." He stood up from the bed and then suddenly lay down on his knees in front of us. His head was down and I passed a weird look at Taehyung, confused at what was happening.

Is he imagining that all of us here are together to listen to what he was going to say?

"I'm sorry for being a bad son," He started and I blinked.

So he is imagining...

"I'm sorry for being a bad friend." 

"I'm sorry for being a bad brother."

"I'm sorry for not being strong enough to protect you."

"I'm sorry for failing."

"I'm sorry for giving up."

"I'm sorry for not being able to tell you."

"I'm sorry for breaking promises."

"I'm sorry for being useless and not seeing other solutions."