{42} Kim SeokJin

21/11/2020
Saturday
9:05am 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Morning everyone!" Jungkook greeted, his arms raised happily as though he wanted to hug someone. "So, thanks for coming! What I'm about to say is super important to me and the principal. I hope you'll support my decisions!"

He announces, clapping his hands together as he glances at each one of us. Me and Yerim were both sitting on my bed. The rest of the boys were either leaning against the wall, sitting on the chairs, or just raiding Jungkook's bed.

Jungkook's eyebrows were raised as he noticed something or someone missing and his eyes stopped on Hoseok. "Where's Taehyung?" He questions Hoseok who was chilling on his bed, in which Yoongi was trying to push him off. Hoseok sat up, his hands flat on the bed.

"Taehyung is busy helping one of the teachers," Hoseok reported. "I'll make sure to tell him the news."

Jungkook gave a heavy sigh, as though he was disappointed. "But this is super important- I'm pretty sure he can help the teacher any-"

"Oi!" Jin interrupted loudly. "All of us haven't had our breakfast yet because of how important the news is. Please don't keep us waiting. The news will be pass on to him."

Jungkook wanted to protest but knew that there wasn't any point.

"Well, if you insist. Today, we will also have the principal with us, please welcome him brightly!" Jungkook said, giving me a quick look that everything will be alright. He knows I don't enjoy the principal's company at all.

The principal appeared in my view and I quickly looked away, towards Yerim as though she was the most satisfying person I've seen. Yerim knew I didn't enjoy his company so she just squeezes my shoulders to tell me it was alright.

"Hey everyone!" The principal said, strangely cheerful and I scoffed quietly. "Thank you for coming! So, let's get straight to the topic- me and my son here plan to make a secret detective group." He announces and the room suddenly went from dead silence to loud applause. I was still dead on the inside as I didn't see the reason to applause to such an announcement coming from his mouth.

The principal eyes brighten, as though he was surprised at the positivity and optimism shown. "A detective group may-"

"Ayo- Jeon Jungkook, this is the first and last time but I'm super proud of you for selecting us to be part of your detective group you're about to form. Like, this is just amazing." Jin chirped joyfully and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Can you just listen to my dad instead of interrupting him?" Jungkook questions his audacity and Jin nodded, seemingly to be in a good mood all of the sudden.

"Anyways, what I'm about to say is, a detective group may be filled with pressure and stress. Is not exactly fun."

"I didn't expect it to be fun," Namjoon murmured. "Our life is at stake, isn't it? The detective group you and your son decided to form is to track down the murderers."

"Yes, that's correct." The principal declared. Well, that's quite unfortunate. "You don't have to be part of it... the only reason me and Jungkook decided to ask you guys is that you guys are Jungkook's closest and most trusted friends. You don't necessarily have to be part of it. I don't want to force any one of you to be in it but-"

"I'll join," I said out loud before the principal said anything else. The principal looks at me, his face either portraying a concerning or a hopeful look. Jungkook shot me a disapproval look, as though he wanted to stop me from saying anything more.