{138} Relief

8:18am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"The results are successful. She's going to live." Mr. Kim told me with a happy smile and I could've sworn I would jump up so high up that my clothes would be torn apart. I nearly shouted in happiness but I raised a fist merrily instead.

"Oh my god, thank you so much for treating her well!" I grabbed the doctor's hand and started shaking it. The doctor smiled at me and I soon let go. "I was so full of doubt that she wasn't going to make it due to the amount of blood she was losing. But you guys made it happen!"

"Is our pleasure," He grinned back. "She'll be expected to wake up around night and is suggested for you to stay here and wait," He recommended and I nodded.

"Yes, of course," I agreed, nodding joyfully. "I'll stay but I might need to go back to grab some stuff and the doctor simply nodded.

"As she wakes up, she's only allowed to be discharged in five days as she hasn't fully recovered yet. Some things might go wrong if she's not in the hospital as her body is still not strong enough to maintain the wound and injury from the bullet."

"Oh okay, is there any more that I need to know?" I asked curiously, still couldn't contain my excitement from the good news.

"Not at the moment. You are free to leave to grab the things you need to stay here while waiting for her consciousness. Thank you for your patient and your trust!" The doctor chirped happily, smiling at me.

"No, no, I think I should thank you. Without your knowledge and more, Y/N wouldn't be alive. Thank you so much for saving my daughter!" I yelped as I can't stop smiling.

It was my first time in life that I smile so much that is getting concerning.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

8:23am

As I left the hospital, the sun beamed down at me and the soft wind flung my tie, slapping my face.

The sun is smiling down at me, I thought. It was a good day. A bit too good. Maybe I deserved it, after all those suffers from the murderers. But this doesn't define me as a good father, right? 

Disappointed in myself, I kick a rock that was next to my foot and it hit the wall. Why am I regretting so much right now? 

I wasn't a perfect dad, yes, but instead of being there to support her and watch her grow, I didn't take responsibility and ran away. Some good dad I was.

It was understandable why Y/N hated me but at the same time, I feel a little indignant that she couldn't understand me and my reasons of leaving her.

I'll soon find out.

Anyways, with the epic news, I'll keep it a secret from Y/N's friends and her boyfriend. The only thing I'll tell them is that I'll be away as the doctor had told me to stay at the hospital.

~END OF PRINCIPAL'S POV~ 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin

P.S: I'm sorry for super short chapter but the principal is a bit irrelevant </3

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day everyone! To those who currently have their other half with them, I hope you two forever stay happy together! And to those who are still single (like me :,D), is okay! I'm sure you'll find your other half somewhere in the future, or possibly tomorrow 😏

Bruh rn, I just tell myself that I don't wanna date and focus on my education but seeing half of my friends having their other half just makes me feel so alone. 🥲

I hope you enjoy this update and just saying, this book is nearly going to come to an end soon :D 

Have a good Valentine's day! Cheers!

Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara