{107} Frustration

12:24pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Screaming wasn't a smart thing to do Y/N," Jimin lectured me, cleaning up the wet cloth that was dirtied with my blood. Yerim had finished wrapping up my injury with a sterile bandage while sighing each minute in disappointment.

"I know, I'm sorry..." I apologised. "I should've not said anything but seriously, they pissed me off so much just by mentioning Lucas."

"We understand," Yerim replied softly as she helped Jimin pack up the equipment that had been used to heal my wound. "But you would've gotten us in trouble too. Luckily they ran away instead of hurting the both of us."

"That's because her scream could possibly attract attention," Jimin answered. "Did you even hear how loud it was- god it was ear raping."

It was ironic how Jimin was complaining right now as it was the complete opposite before. While I was screaming, he and Yerim had run to my aid and had tried to calm me down while I was wailing like a baby. It was embarrassing...

"I'm sincerely sorry..." I said, pouting and both of them scoffed at me in irritation.

"Stop apologising," Both of them said simultaneously and I just nodded. I wanted to say I was sorry for apologising but that would piss them even more as I was still apologising.

"Could you elaborate more on how I would've gotten you guys in trouble?" I wondered out loud, remembering Yerim's previous statement. Yerim gave me a look of disbelief and she sat beside me, giving me a look.

"Y/N- our ass are gonna get flamed by Jungkook," Yerim said and I frowned at how she had stated it. "Jungkook's literally going to get so pissed at us for not being able to protect you and-"

"No, he's going to be pissed at me for getting myself in trouble," I cut her off, reassuring her. "Don't worry, if he scolds you, I'll protect you! I got your back, don't worry!"

"Tch, my foot that you'll protect me," Yerim muttered. "You have no idea how scary he can get once he's mad."

"I think I do..." I said reluctantly but with a smile. "Jungkook's a nice kid- he will be lenient!" I said confidently and Yerim rolled her eyes at my statement.

"Watch him come in right now and scold our poor asses off..." Yerim muttered and Jimin agreed by nodding.

"Jungkook loves you more than us," Jimin stated truthfully, placing the kit down on the table. "I think he'll be lenient with you, not-"

The door of the dormitory suddenly burst open as though someone had put force into it and Yerim had leaped up from the bed in fear. As predicted, Jungkook barge in furiously, with an irritated Yoongi behind him as though they had an argument.

"Why is there f*cking blood on the door-" Jungkook had paused when his huge eyes had drifted towards me, widening it even more. "Y/N!? What the f*ck- what happen to- are you alright!?" He ran towards me, slightly pushing Yerim away. His eyes were burned with anxiousness as he leans down to grab my arm softly to check it.

"Jungkook, I'm fine..." I replied, slightly wincing as he was touching it. "Is just a scratch-"

"Is not just a scratch!" He thundered furiously, glowering at me and I pouted. "Y/N, I thought I told you to be careful! Why-" He turns to glare at Jimin and then at Yerim but I stopped him by pulling his shirt with my other hand.

"Kookie, stop it. Is not their fault. It was-"

"It doesn't matter whose fault it is," Yoongi cut me off sternly as he came walking forward. He glances over at Jimin and Yerim, who both had their eyes staring at the floor in guilt. "You two, tell me, what happen now!?" He demanded and the both of them flinched at his voice.

I felt really bad... they didn't deserve to get scolded for something that isn't their fault.

"We were just going for a walk," Jimin started nervously. "We weren't hunting for them or anything but-"

"What do you mean!? Going for a walk and not hunting, what did you think you were doing!?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"Yoongi, we were just taking a walk but they came and-"

"Well, I'm sure you weren't that stupid to not be armed!" Yoongi cut Jimin off with a scowl and Jimin stayed quiet, knowing that if he say anything it'll add fuel to the fire.

"Tch whatever!" Yerim scoffed. "If you hate it so much and always want to nag like a grandpa, then don't get involved! We know what we're doing and-"

"Whatever you're doing is moronic!" Yoongi yelled and I chew my lip anxiously. This isn't going anywhere...

I pull Jungkook's shirt for his attention and gesture him to tell Yoongi to stop shouting but Jungkook had shake his head at me and told me to keep quiet.

"Can you, again, wake the f*ck up!?" Yoongi continued. "I don't want to lose anyone close to CROWS anymore!" The authorities will take care of them just like they say!"

"Oh?" Jungkook had seemed sarcastically surprised, and I pull his shirt, even more, to tell him to shut up. Instead of listening to my pleads, he intertwines his fingers with mine instead. "I'm curious, who have you lost other than Lucas?"

"That's none of your business," Yoongi muttered in a low tone.

"Fair enough, I'm just surprised." He shrugged casually. "For someone as inquisitive as yourself, you sure have a lot of faith in those authorities." He passes Yoongi a challenging look. "You clearly harbor resentment towards CROWS. But how long have the CROWS been around? And how much have the authorities uncovered them?" Yoongi shot him an icy glare that had send shivers down my spine.

Jungkook's eyes bore into Yoongi's but the amount of intensity it holds between them is incredibly scary.

"They sure have a habit of taking their time, don't they?" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

12:57pm

~YOONGI'S POV~

Washing my hands quietly in Jungkook's bathroom as I needed some time away from him, I couldn't pull the thought out of the small argument I had with Jungkook.

I could hear Jungkook's words, how he said I had a lot of faith in those authorities. Well, of course, I do! Why wouldn't I? Authorities are comprised of the nation's most powerful people. It's their responsibility to look after all of us. It is only reasonable to believe in them and wait patiently for the results.

But... so many of my friends don't trust them. Why? Is it really because of a few delayed responses? Or is there something else I'm missing?

What's going on for real? 

~END OF YOONGI'S POV~

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin