{110} Tsundere

2:12pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Y/N's POV~

"Why are you so quiet?" was the question that I wanted to ask Yoongi but since I was a pussy I decided not to.

The thing is, he wasn't exactly taking care of me. He was, but he was just there like a rock. He hasn't started a conversation which I had find a bit bothersome. Staring blankly at his phone as though he was staring into a blank screen, he had blinked several times as though he was in disbelief.

I couldn't tell what his current mood was as is always blank like an empty bottle or in a way that someone's super dead on the inside and outside. Is just blank, blank, and blank.

Fiddling with the sterile bandage, I glance over at him who was sitting on his spot at the table. He seems to be scrolling through some article on his phone but it must be very boring as his head is propped by one hand, yawning from time to time.

Adjusting the pillow that was behind me, I continue to stare at Yoongi to see how I could start a continuing conversation with him or the atmosphere will be left awkward.

"Yoongi," I started by pronouncing his name and he didn't look up even though I had said his name so loudly.

Scoffing softly in annoyance, I pass my uninjured arm over my chest to make imaginary crossed arms. If this kid is going to ignore me then whatever.

"If you have something to say, say it," He replied which surprises me. "Don't expect me to look up every time you say my name, I'm busy reading something."

"Tch. Busy reading something? You keep rapidly scrolling the article. Is that even count as reading?" That was what I wanted to say but talking back isn't an answer nor a solution even if I'm irritated.

"Well, I'm bored right now," I stated, managing a smile. "Do you want to talk? We can get to know each other better through that."

"Talk?" Yoongi questioned in a way that he never heard the word before. He places the phone down on the table and puts a leg over his other one to give me a look. "Look, I currently don't have the mood to talk with someone so utterly stupid for getting herself hurt as she couldn't control her damn temper."

I- how does he know the full story?

"Well, the thing is..." I cleared my throat to try to find an excuse. "They were talking sh*t about Lucas and you know, you're his bestie right so you probably would react the same way."

The mention of Lucas's name has resulted in Yoongi glaring at me icily and I gulped in fear. "But, why would you care?"

"Tch, don't give me the 'why would you care' question," Yoongi said, passing me a hard look. "You're only asking that to prevent me from scolding you even more," He pointed out and I bit my lip.

Sh*t, he caught me.

"Tch, so are you gonna scold me?" I questioned him, hardly maintaining eye contact as I felt embarrassed that he was able to see what I was doing. "If you are then-"

"Why should I scold you?" Yoongi asked me with a scowl. "There's no point scolding you if you're not gonna change for the better good with that temper of yours."

Tch.

"So what? Are you calling me a useless, small-minded person?" I demanded. "You don't even know me that well to say that! Whatever- if you don't want to talk with me then I'll shut up for goodness sake."

Okay, I wasn't exactly hurt by his insults because he did have a point. Pouting sadly, I unfold my arms when he exhaled loudly. Standing up from his spot he walked over to me and I thought he was going to go up to my face and straight-up lecture me but instead he sat down in front of me.

"Are you okay?" His voice went soft, staring anxiously at my arm and I frowned at his sudden change of personality. Is he two-faced or something- no wait, I refuse to believe that. "You should be careful next time and not get yourself into trouble."

I- what the heck-

"Hey- what is wrong with you?" I demanded, backing away a little as I was weirded out.

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with me," He insisted with a small smile. "Look, I'm just worried about you alright? I don't want another friend of mine to die like Lucas did. I'll be happier if you die fairly."

"If that's what you're saying then why were you so mad before?" I questioned. "Are you a tsundere or something?" I mumbled, rolling my eyes and he frowned.

"Tsundere?" He questions the word as though he never heard it before. So he isn't a weeb...

"It means an individual with a personality who is initially stern and harsh and gradually shows a warmer and friendlier side over time," I explained clearly and he scowled at me as though he took it as an insult.

"Me? A tsundere? No way!" He denied and I smirked. "I was just simply trying to teach you a life lesson- not being a tsundere!"

"Sure, whatever you say Yoongi," I said, stifling a laugh as I found it hilarious with him blushing in embarrassment. "You can lie all you want but your face-"

My phone suddenly rings on the bedside table, and I flinch, accidentally moving my injured arm and cursing softly at the pain. Yoongi had reached to grab my phone but I quickly snatch it off him to check the caller. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!!

~Xin