{84} Fifth enemy detected

12:31am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Sehun, I would first like to ask you, what had led you to make such decisions that affect your whole life?" Yoongi started and I raised an eyebrow in surprise. The difference between Yoongi's and Jungkook interrogation is that Yoongi seems to put much more effort and seriousness into it. I'm not saying Jungkook doesn't take it seriously, is just that he does it extremely different to the point that is hard to describe.

Staring at Sehun as I fix an emotionless look, it was strange how Sehun was acting like he wasn't about to be put into jail, with his fierce glare toward the both of us. He was in handcuffs, with the nice authority, Michael, holding him down with a hand on his shoulder. Samuel was standing at the back, with his chest puffed up as though he was a soldier. Both of them were wearing a suit like they were attending prom instead of an interrogation.

Yoongi was sitting on the Lawson chair, facing directly at Sehun and he looks extremely small in it. It was going to be hard to take him seriously if he's always sitting on this chair... I have to hold in my laughter. Is just too adorable and he looks like a small kitten...

"Because I have faith in my comrades," Sehun elucidated, pointing his nose in the air. "They're people who will one day take over your school due to people like you who kept underestimating them," He declared confidently and I snorted.

"Right... even if they found the 'secret object' that's located in the school," I started while shaking my head. "The government will ensure that the murderers won't take over the school due to the actions they've taken."

"And how do you know that sweetheart?" Sehun asked, giving me a mischievous smile and I send him an icy glare. "The government is fair, and he'll follow the rules no matter what the circumstances are," He confirmed, his eyes blazing with certainty.

"Firstly, don't call me names. I don't remember permitting you to do that," I said, raising a hand as though he had crossed the line. "Secondly, under the common law and sense, it is evident that a murderer will not be taken lightly off. They will either be sentenced to many years in jail or the death penalty, depending on how worse it is," I enunciated clearly and Yoongi looked up at me and applause in silence with two of his hands.

"Additionally, is inevitable that we're not underestimating you. You guys are the ones underestimating us," Yoongi said, smiling cheekily which had pissed him off.

"Underestimating you? Oh please- you seriously think we are?" Sehun laughed out loud, finding Yoongi's statement amusing. "Is already been like four years- FOUR YEARS and you guys still have no clue on what we're like! It might seem like we're underestimating you but that's because you guys are blind and credulous morons!" Sehun yelled, his eyes widening until we can see his whites.

"Your opinion is as useful as a vibrator with no batteries," Yoongi shot back and I stifled a giggle at the words he chose to use. Man, I swear he could come up with a better roast than that...

"Okay?" Sehun said, as though he didn't care about Yoongi's opinions. "What makes your opinions more relevant than mine?"

"Is just the untold truth," Yoongi replied, smirking obnoxiously at him and I sighed in anxiousness on how this was going to go on. "Anyways, why did you choose to become a murderer and attack this school?"

"Isn't that similar to the first question?" Sehun questioned. "Dumbass stop repeating questions so you can get an answer from me."

"If you won't cooperate, you will be sent to jail as you're wasting their time," Michael piped up sternly as he squishes his shoulder. Sehun moved away, urging him to remove his hand from him.