{111} Reward

2:32pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Oh hi, Tzuyu, what's up?" I said through the phone, surprised that she would call me as I couldn't remember giving her my phone number. She had told me before I could say anything and I assume Rebecca had given her my number.

Before answering the phone, Yoongi had told me to not answer it as it could be a scam call but I had ignored his suggestion. Scam call? Pft- I love scam calls, I can troll them at the same time.

"Do you want to meet up?" She questioned and I blinked.

"Uh... hold on a second," I said and she replied with an 'mmm' noise. Covering my phone by flattening my hand on it, I look at Yoongi who was hugging his legs.

"Yoongi, a friend had asked me to meet up with her- can I go?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Which friend?" He questions and I bit my lip. Does he need to know all the details?

"Tzuyu, I don't even think you know-"

"Oh, her?" Yoongi cut me off, wrinkling his nose as though he was trying to recall who she was. "That girl... didn't Jungkook tell you to not leave the room since you got yourself injured?"

That's true... I did tell him I wouldn't leave the room...

"But is Tzuyu, she's a friend," I said, trying to find an excuse even though I felt bad that I lie to Jungkook. "I personally know her so can I leave?"

"No," Yoongi replied coldly and I chew my lip. "If you're going alone, who knows what-"

"Yoongi, I think I'll be fine," I interrupted him before he could start lecturing me. "Please don't tell Jungkook about it- I promise I'll be fast-"

"I don't trust your promises, and are you sure you'll be able to lie to Jungkook like that?" Yoongi interrogated. "If Jungkook found out, you're gonna get in trouble. Are you gonna take the risk?"

The thing is, Jungkook wouldn't mind if I went out to see a friend but I did remember telling him I'll stay in my dormitory till he comes back. Yoongi may sound irritating but he's just worried.

I reach to slap my mouth repeatedly in disbelief, wondering why I told Jungkook I wouldn't go out even though I couldn't read the future.

"I mean, he'll find out if you tattle on me... you won't right?" I asked, smiling nervously but in a way to beg Yoongi to not snitch. He sighed disappointedly at me, chewing his lip.

"The thing is Y/N, I don't want you to go-"

"Tzuyu, let's meet at the third cafeteria! Right beside my dormitory!" I yell through the phone, which surprises Yoongi. I smile brightly as though I was talking directly to her. "I'll see you soon!"

"Alright-" I had accidentally cut Tzuyu off by pressing the red button a bit too early and turning off my phone as I prepare myself to meet her.

"Hey, the audacity- what's the point of asking me when you're not even gonna listen to me?" He demanded and I slowly stood up, simply smiling at him. "Ugh, whatever. I won't tell him but you better come back under 10 minutes," He tapped his wrist with two fingers as though there was a watch on the place and I sighed.

"Sure, sure!" I waved a hand at him. "Trust, I'll be home within 5 minutes!"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

3:04pm

"What happen to your arm?" Tzuyu questions me, staring at it anxiously. She reaches to touch it and I flinch a little. "Sorry," She apologises and I just smile, indicating that it was fine.

I had suggested for the both of us to sit down as we were directly outside of the cafeteria but Tzuyu had insisted that she won't keep me long.

"So, why do you want to see me?" I asked curiously, tilting my head. "Is it relating to Lu-"

"I just want to congratulate you and your detective group for capturing five murderers." She interrupted me with a cheerful grin and my eyes widened. From behind her back, she had pulled out a narrow-necked container that was transparent. The liquid was crystal blue like an ocean and I admire its transparency.

"Alcohol Gik," I pronounce the wine's name and chew my lip in interest. Straightening my posture, I grinned at her. "Thank you so much Tzuyu- really no one had congratulated us besides ourselves and the principal."

"Is all good," She murmured with an approving smile. "Spanish wine by the way... you can celebrate it with your comrades and chug it down."

"Hehe, I'm way too young," I giggled as she passes the glass bottle to me and I hold it with one hand. "Thank you though, it must be very expensive since is from a different country."

"Oh no, is okay!" She beamed. "You guys deserve it after all for all your hard work!" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

3:09pm

"That was fast," I heard Yoongi murmur once I push the door open. Tzuyu was right when she said she wouldn't keep me for long.

Yoongi had stood up and walked over to me to examine the item I had in my hand and he frowns. "Where did you get that from?"

"Connections, Yoongi, connections," I repeated, smiling triumphantly as I place the wine down on the table as though it was a golden trophy.

"Tzuyu wanted to meet you just to give you that?" Yoongi said doubtfully, staring intently at me to check whether I was lying or saying the truth. "That's ridiculous- doesn't she know you're underage?"

"So what if I'm underage?" I questioned, smiling widely as I admire the bottle. "One sip wouldn't hurt, right? Not like I'm planning to sober forever."

"What are you gonna do with this wine bottle? Jungkook's gonna find out you went outside and you're gonna get-"

"Oh, it doesn't matter!" I waved a hand at him, grinning cheerfully. "Call everyone- we're going to have a party tonight!" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin