{148} Endearment

5:45pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

 The orange gold of the sunset had look fresh, stretching far and wide. It sat within the sky and my face was aglow with the orange rays.

I've never seen such a gorgeous sunset. I thought.

Flattening my hand against the window, I decided to scrutinise the bright glow more as I found it satisfying. It wasn't as though I have never seen a sunset before, it just gives me some kind of happy ending vibes.

"What are you doing baby?" Jungkook's voice was heard behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He followed my gaze and I could feel him frowning. "The sunset? Is it interesting?"

His question almost sounded a bit like he was mocking me for staring at the sunset, but I didn't let it faze me. "Is beautiful... I never really notice its beauty, to be honest," I mumbled and I heard him chuckle.

"The only beautiful thing I see is you and nothing else," Jungkook replied and I look over my shoulder at him, cocking my head at him.

"You're beautiful," I replied and he smirk. "In every single way."

"Thanks for using me as a mirror Y/N," Jungkook replied and I scoffed. "What do you want to do? Are you just going to stare at the sunset till it disappears?"

"I mean... do you have anything you want to do?" I questioned, passing him a quizzical look.

"Not really, I just want to be with you," He replied and I grinned. "We can go out and have dinner with the others later... you know I'm getting sick of my cafeteria food."

"Now that I think about it, I've never gone out from the university for a very long time except the time I was at the hospital. I kind of want to see my mum before going on holiday," I said.

"Sure, we can, we have one week after all," Jungkook reassured me. "Packing only takes about one day not gonna lie, but you want to go tomorrow?"

"Okay! I can call my mum-"

"Nah, don't," Jungkook interrupted me, shaking his head. "We can surprise her, isn't that better?"

"She's gonna scream at you- she doesn't like surprises," I mumbled and he laughs.

"Well, thanks for telling me. Now I know when to brace myself," Jungkook said, smiling amusedly which had made a smile crept up on my face. "Getting screamed at isn't something I'm not used to, instead, I'll just accept it openly and nonchalantly, I'll be fine," He murmured confidently. "Plus, is your mum, if I don't impress her I might not-"

"If you're hot and polite, that's enough for her," I cut him off. "And you're both so don't worry," I reassured him with a smile and he smirked.

Smiling joyfully as he pull me closer to him, I exhaled softly, wondering why I was suddenly feeling tired. "We've gone through so much together, Kookie, but it was worth it since I get to be with you," I murmured and he leaned down to peck me on the cheek.

"Why are you suddenly being so emotional?" He asked anxiously, wrinkling his nose. "Do you want to sleep? Are you tired?"

How does he see through me so well?

"No, I'm just bored," I simply said to reassure him and he suddenly turned me around to face him. A mischievous grin was fixed and I frowned.

"Hey, Y/N. We've been dating for a while, right?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Yeah. What are you-" I got cut off when he softly push me against the transparent window, trapping me between his veiny arms and I frowned at his actions.