{118} Crazy

9:15am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I'm hungry," I yawned, slumping into Jungkook's chest and he sat me up properly with his strong arms.

"Hi hungry, I'm Jungkook," He teases and I scoffed at his dad's jokes. It wasn't very funny but I was just salty. "I'm just joking, what do you want to eat?" He asked me and he didn't give me enough time to answer. "My lips?"

Pft-

I looked away as he flutter his eyelashes at me with a coy smile. We've woken up a few minutes ago as I got pressured to wake up since I should awake for the whole day by someone. Anyways, I kind of want to eat something spicy like shin ramen but my spice tolerance isn't high. I'll just add lots of water and I'll be fine. But it'll be soggy and taste different.

He brushed his lips delicately against mine and I pat his hair as I was in love with how soft it was. He gaze into my eyes lovingly as our lips met with passion and love and I put in a little bit more force to taste his lips when my phone suddenly rang, hurting my ears at how loud it was. I started pulling away to grab the phone when Jungkook had snatch it first and rejected the call smoothly.

"Oi, you b*tch- give it to me!" I demanded, kneeling on his lap to reach for the phone in which he was pulling it away from me.

"What did you just call me?" He barked at me, feeling offended. Taking this as an advantage, I push him onto the bed and lay on top of him, and was able to grab the phone from him. Rolling off him and off the bed and onto the floor to check who call me.

"JUNGKOOK YOU SH*TBAG!" I cursed, staring at my phone as my eyes widened. "YOU REJECTED A PHONE CALL FROM MY MOTHER!"

"Oh..." His voice trailed off as he sat up from the bed. "Call her back?"

Ugh, watch my mum go crazy on me for rejecting her call. Glowering at Jungkook who was staring at me innocently, I stood up from the floor to go over to the other bed where I could have some private time with her. I gave Jungkook a look to tell him to stay where he was as I called her again.

"Ah! Y/N!" I heard her voice screech as I reached the other bed and I stared at the screen. For the first time in more than 2 months, I saw her face. It looks exactly the same but her hair had grown longer and it was tied in a tight bun. More wrinkles were shown but her face has been brighter than ever, telling me she was living well.

"Hi, mum!" I yell happily and I notice Jungkook standing up from his spot and I secretly point a finger at him in a demanding way and he quickly sat down like a scared puppy. "How have you been you old lady?" I said, smiling mischievously and she scoffed but laughed at the same time.

What I've stated is rude to a parent but me and my mum are what you called, 'best friends' and she allows me to treat her that way. She believes that if a parent and a child wanted a close relationship, the child can sometimes disrespect her. I didn't know what kind of logic that was because typical parents wouldn't want that and that's why I love my mum so much because she's a different breed.

"I've been okay! What happen last time? You suddenly cut off and I can't reach you anymore..." She asked anxiously and I quickly shot a look at Jungkook. Jungkook's must've heard it as it was on a loudspeaker and I sighed.

"There were technical issues so I got a new phone," I replied and my mum's eyes widen in surprise.

"A new phone- THAT MUST'VE BEEN EXPENSIVE!" She yelped. "I thought I taught you how to save money!? What-"

"Someone bought it for me..." I mumbled and my mum let out an exhale as though she was in relief.

"Oh, my bad. Who bought it for you? Was it a birthday present?" She questioned. One thing I didn't really like about my mother was that she was too curious- but as people say, is good to be curious. Luckily she didn't let me answer as she had other stuff to say. "Happy 16th birthday Y/N! I hope you're living your best life there and maybe found some new friends to rely on! Once you graduate- I'll buy you a special present!" She replied, smiling mischievously and I just nodded.