{121} Annoyed

12:20pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

⧼ Where are you? ⦆ 

Ah sh*t, here we go again.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Rebecca questioned me, noticing my anxious look as I could feel myself turning pale. 

"Uh, nothing," I said, forcing a smile as I quickly need to make an excuse so I need to text him. "You three talk ahead, I need to message this person."

"Okay..." Rebecca said reluctantly and luckily they didn't press for more. Moving slightly away from Jue Chen so she wouldn't be able to see my messages, I chew my lip nervously.

⦅ Oh you finished showering? ❤️ ⧽

⧼ Don't avoid my question with another topic. Where are you? ⦆ 

Sh*t, am I in trouble? Surely not right? My birthday can be use as an excuse... right?

⦅ In the cafeteria ⧽

⦅ ... ⧽

⧼ Cafeteria? With who? ⦆ 

⦅ My friends ⧽

⦅ ... ⧽

⧼ Who are they? ⦆ 

Dang, don't you just love how these messages are so cold and demanding? Previous text messages are just filled with emojis and flirts, don't you miss it? 

Should I really name them out? Jungkook doesn't like Rebecca or Jackson as according to his speculations, they are murderers which is just bullsh*t. But I decided that I should name them out even if it kills me.

⦅ You know the normal ones, Jue Chen, Rebecca and Jackson ._. ⧽

Jungkook messages had stopped for a few seconds as though his phone was shut down by force. 

⧼ Come back to the dormitory, now. ⦆ 

⦅ But Kookie, I haven't seen them for a while and I just want to celebrate my birthday with them. ⧽

⧼ Your excuses are irrelevant. When I ask you to come back to the dormitory, it means you listen. Don't object. ⦆ 

I- 

So this little sh*tbag dare to call my excuses irrelevant!? I wanted to type out 'Excuse you, I don't appreciate your grown thick butt telling me that my excuses are irrelevant even like HELLO!? I'm a human who have the rights to say anything!' but that would cause much more problems and that wasn't good. Especially on my birthday.

Feeling annoyed, I didn't know what to do but decided to turn my phone off so I wouldn't get more piss. My phone had buzzed one more time and I sighed as I turned it on.

⧼ Y/N, if you're not going to come here before 12:30, you're going to get it. ⦆ 

Get what?

⦅ Y r u suddenly threatening me?! ⧽

⦅ Wat the heck is wrong with u all of the sudden?! ⧽