{79} Solved

10:43pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Namjoon, I think I got it," I said confidently and it was a surprise how these six words would make Namjoon fly up high in happiness.

Okay, I admit, I exaggerated a bit. Namjoon didn't exactly fly but he jumped from his spot and crawl towards me. He waited for my answers with a glowing face, staring at me intently, his eyes seemed to not blink. "The answer is a library. Taehyung's underneath the library." I replied and Namjoon's forehead creases into a frown.

"The library? Why do you think so?" He questioned and I took a deep breath before elaborating my theory.

"Firstly, the first three sentences had said, 'A building. Where it stays in the corner. But travelled around the world.'," I started, lifting the paper close to him and underlining each word with a finger as I read on. "A library is a building that stays in one place but doesn't move. It travels around the world because it has books that explain what the world and other countries are like."

Namjoon nodded thoughtfully, stroking his chin with a hand while listening to me explaining. "Secondly, the next two sentences, 'Lynching isn't bad. Rarely aired, rarely yield.'," I said slowly, underlining the words once again. "This sentence doesn't relate to anything but if you look closely, each starting letter of each word forms the word, 'Library'!" I chirped happily.

At first, Namjoon didn't know how to react but he was slowly making expansive gestures with one's arms and hands. Grabbing my hand into his, he started giving me enthusiastic handshakes and congratulating me wordlessly. I was too excited that I couldn't say anything.

"The library is the only place where it has a subterranean room it but I've never thought that Taehyung will be there. You don't even know this and you've solved it! Y/N, you genius!" Namjoon yelled in excitement and I gesture him to quiet down with my hand. He nodded but just started laughing like a child who received a lollipop.

"Why didn't you tell me that the library has an underground basement? We could've solved it much more earlier!" I demanded and he pouted, removing his hands from me.

"Because nobody had gone into it or touch it because of how spooky and dark it is. Like is almost non-existent and the principal normally stores useless furniture in there. Not many people know this. The eight of us including Yerim are the only students who know this, including the librarian of course." He murmured. "Now that you know, you have to keep it a secret okay? Is surprising how one of the murderers found out..."

"Why does the library has a subterranean room in the first place?" I wondered out loud and he shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure I heard Jungkook telling us that when the principal had taken over the school, the room had been there ever since then. There was a legend for its existence... but no one knows the story," He mumbled in a way as though he was telling me scary stories.

"Sheesh, sounds interesting. Hopefully is not related to anything scary!" I said, smiling nervously. I'm not good with scary things... I have a weak heart when it comes to those things."

"Don't worry, you have your Jungkookie to protect you," He teased and I pinched my lips together, starting to heat up. I slap him lightly on the forearm and he chuckled in amusement.

"Hey... once you got a girlfriend, I'm going to start teasing you non-stop," I threatened, raising a finger at him to warn him. "Is not a threat, is reality..."

"Yeah yeah, as though you would have the time. Once I get a girlfriend, you and Jungkook would probably be engaged or something and start preparing for a baby... HAHAHAHAHA!" This man dares to say such things, and making me blush like a 'blanched tomato'.

"Do you even know what you're saying right now?" I demanded, rolling my eyes in irritation. "I'm only fifteen- I haven't even turned sixteen yet!"

"So??? Age is not a barrier to love or marriage. You two seem so close now..."

"Doesn't mean we're going to be married next year if that's what you're saying... I'm telling you, I'm planning to marry-"

"NO NO NO!" He stops me all of the sudden, and I raised an eyebrow in bewilderment. "Don't tell me your plan- Jungkook's going to go crazy if you tell me first and not him!"

Pft- that's so-

"And? What about it?" I questioned even though I already knew the answer and he gritted his teeth at me.

"If Jungkook found out, I'll be banned to talk to you- I swear," Namjoon said, chewing on his lip nervously. "If I knew what age you're planning to marry, he'll think I'm trying to court you! I know him for years and I know how he'll act! What is his, is his!" He declared and I giggled, finding Kookie's attitude a bit too cute.

"This is not something to laugh about, Y/N!" Namjoon said, facepalming at my reaction. "He may be the youngest out of the seven of us including Yerim but we're far more inferior because he's the principal son."

"Even though you guys are far more inferior, he still treats you guys with respect right?" I asked and sighed in relief when Namjoon nodded.

"Yes, but if he thinks I'm trying to court you by knowing what age you're planning to marry before he does, my existent would probably be erased before you know it," He said and I felt like he exaggerated a bit. "What I'm trying to say is, don't tell me anything that relates to your love life- like I'm not interested."

Okay, that last statement hurt me a bit but it didn't matter...

"But seriously, good job on unlocking the riddle. I'm sure is going to be much easier finding Taehyung now!"

"Really?" I questioned, arching an eyebrow and Namjoon nodded confidently and raised a hand to the air in triumph.

"Thank goodness we have someone so intelligent like you brought upon to us! Who needs those useless authorities? All they care about is power!" He boomed and I just nod, agreeing with whatever he said because I didn't know what to say.

Two of us simultaneously raised an open hand and high five each other as we were excited. We were celebrating in silence with dancing shoulders and pumping fists. Unexpectedly, the door burst open, intruding into our celebration. Our heads were turned and saw that the rest of them came piling in. We were excited to share our news when we notice half of them were bleeding.

Biting my lip anxiously, I tried to find Jungkook over the groaning crowd and once I found him, I notice his jaw clenching and his posture stiff as though he was in pain. There was nothing bad shown on his face but once my eyes drifted to his right arm, it widen when I saw it was bleeding. The thick red blood oozes out freely and beginning to soak his clothes as he prevents the blood from dripping onto the carpet.

Without saying anything, I jump off the bed and ran towards him in a hurry, my eyes starting to tear up from the way he looks. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading!

~Xin