{60} You're mine

1:32pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Will you go out with me? I'll do my best for you." He asked, wrinkling his nose nervously, giving me a coy smile. His blush was a genuine sweetness I've been craving for and I'm willing to cup his red cheeks anytime.

My brows were raised in surprise at the question and I ran a tongue over my lips. My breath was suddenly hitched, accompanied by a racing pulse as I try calming myself down. "T-the fact that y-you had the audacity to ask me out d-despite pissing me o-off a day ago..." I stuttered, shuffling my feet, suddenly tense.

He giggled mischievously, his thin lips forming into an amused smile. "You're cute when you blush. Like the blush of roses." He ignores my statement, making me blush even more just by saying those few words. "Y/N-ah." He pronounces my name, either with so much love or just in a soft tone. "Is okay if you rejected me. I'll accept it with a broken heart and a smile that you'll still be by my side either way." He said, seemingly to be lying as his joyful expressions turn to a sorrowful one just in short seconds. "Just give me a yes or a no."

I wanted to ask him if I was allowed some time to think about it but I'm assuming he'll be doubtful of my feelings. Is true, I have feelings for him, I like him the same way as he does with me. The only thing I'm not sure of is who's more obsessed with one another.

Questions filled my head as though forks were poking me from the outside. It hurts but this always happens whenever I'm faced with a dilemma.

Before starting university, can't you remember telling yourself to not be distracted with love but to only focus on your education? You could reject him and forget that this happen but will you be able to suffer from the regrets? Jungkook has a face of an angel, and he's a super charming man. He can get girls as easy as making new friends... if you reject him now, who knows if you'll find someone as charming and as caring as him in the future? Don't you like him Y/N? Don't you always have those fantasies and desires that you want to do with him?

I was unsure and being indecisive... and sometimes I feel like I think too much. I hate it... overthinking gives me unnecessary anxiety and it sucks.

"Y/N." Jungkook pronounces my name out clearly, getting me out of my stance and I look up, at his pouty little face. "Don't think too much about this... just follow your heart. Do you want me or do you not want me?" He gives me an affectionate smile, warming my heart and pushing all those annoying thoughts away but leaving me an answer that I decided to follow to my heart's content.

"Yes." I enunciated the answer clearly, my face started to heat up forcefully and it burns. "But-"

Jungkook suddenly leaped up from his bed and jump towards me, pushing me down emphatically but ensure my head won't get hurt by placing a hand on its back. With his other hand, he puts it beside my head and both of my legs was between his. Leaning down, he suddenly locks our lips together and kisses me passionately.

Caught in surprise, I wasn't sure how to do this so I let him do the work and follow his lead. The kiss lasted for a few short seconds as he pulled away, piercing my soul with his stare. Wetting my lips, my heart started racing as I stare into his beautiful doe eyes, wanting more of his lips as it brings me this strange feeling.

Bending his head down, he gave me a quick peck before removing himself from me, sitting by my side, and dumping the phone box on his bed. I leaned back to a sitting position and turned to look at him, aware that both of our cheeks were burning with arousal.

"I'm sorry." He apologises, lowering his head in guilt. "I got too excited... I couldn't stop myself."

"Is fine," I said, giving him a gentle smile. "It was my first kiss and I didn't know how it works so I got surprised."

His eyebrows were raised in surprise and he started beaming happily as though he hit a jackpot. "Is my first kiss too." He told me shyly and I smiled cheerfully at him, glad I was his first.

"But it felt like you knew what you were doing... like you were experienced," I murmured and he reaches to pinch my right cheek with his two fingers.

"Does it mean you enjoyed it?" He asked and I couldn't nod as he was fiddling with my cheek. "Don't worry, you'll experience more in the future if you have me as your boyfriend." He said proudly and I laugh at his cheekiness as he remove his hand from my cheek.

"I'm looking forward to it." I continue and he grinned like a baby bunny. Bruh, the amount of innocence it gives off when he smiles, just melts my heart.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked me, his eyes staring into mine in curiosity. "I want to get to know you more."

"Patience, child," I started, putting my hands together as though as I was praying. "One day, you'll eventually know me better than I do which is scary."

"That scary day will come sooner than you think," He told me as he places his arms around me and drags me onto his lap, clasping me tightly in his arms with affection. I place each of my hands on his shoulder, gazing into his eyes lovingly. He leans closer towards me and locks his lips with mine tenderly and I stroke his soft, wavy hair. He pulls away in short seconds, leaving me wanting more and I pouted sadly as he giggled like a child.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing my chin on his shoulder as I wanted to get closer to him. I didn't know where all these desires come from but it makes me think I've been liking him for very long. Of course, those feelings are all part of human nature...

Jungkook places his chin on the back of my shoulder, caressing my back fondly. "At the start of this very day, I've decided you're the only one I want, forever." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin 

P.S: My hearteu was on the verge of tears while writing this chapter... cry with me clovers 😢

Fun fact: Did you know that before this book was published, it was originally named 'You're mine' but since is such a cliché title (not saying you can't use it- don't attack me) I decided to name it Murderer Mystery and change a bit of the story. So yesh. 

(っ ͡◕ 👅 ͡◕)っ