{77} Parents

8:36am

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Guess who?" A cheeky voice replied in amusement and I gasped as I was startled by Jungkook coming out of nowhere.

"Kookie!" I answered cheerfully, swiftly removing his wrists as I turn around. My mood brightens up when I was met with his playful smile. Leaping up towards him, I jump into his arms to be wrapped in a hug as I feel protected and warm that way. I lay my head on his chest as I could feel him showering me with pecks.

Lifting my head to look up at him, he did the same by looking down at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes as though it was the window to his soul. I knew I couldn't last long as Jungkook's stare could give me a cardiac arrest. As though he could read my mind, he leaned in to peck me on my lips, and a flush begin to creep up to my face.

"Why did you come so early? You surprised me," I said, tilting my head to one side. The corner of his mouth quirked up as he leaned towards me to boop our nose together.

"I just miss you..." He murmured shyly, giving me a winsome smile. My heart constantly gets stab each day whenever he starts acting shy. Is just so cute I can't handle it-

"Awh, why are you acting like we've been separated for more than a year?" I asked, raising a hand to pinch his cheek and he just laughs. "I miss you too, Kook-"

"Can you two just go get a room?" Yoongi interrupted us rudely and I looked over my shoulder. My eyes widen as I suddenly realize we were in the public cafeteria instead of in our dormitory. I was about to escape from Jungkook's arms when he kept me in his hold tightly.

"Don't worry, there isn't anyone here yet but Yoongi and Jin," He whispered, stroking my hair and I nodded as I drifted my gaze back at the two other boys.

They were both scrunching their noses and arching an eyebrow, passing us weird looks as though we were strangers from outer space.

"I'm glad I finish the sandwich before you came Jungkook," Jin started, folding his arms together. "Watching you two smooching and being sweet to each other makes me want to puke."

"Jin, you're just jealous that you haven't found a pretty and sensible girl like Jungkook did," Yoongi shot back at him and I blushed at the compliment. Jin seems to be shocked but just nodded sadly. "Anyways, what are you doing here Jungkook?" Yoongi questioned, looking over at him and acting like I wasn't by his side.

Jungkook open his mouth to answer when Jin cut him off. "Yeah, why are you here? You interrupted me and Y/N's date," Jin provoked and my jaw was gaped open once he said that. Giving the man beside me a side glance, I gulped softly when his gentle expressions had turned into an annoyed one, as though he was ready to bash a tree up.

Shooting Jin an icy glare, Jungkook's fists clenches as Jin just continuing smirking as though joking about this wasn't a big deal. Didn't Yoongi just say that Jungkook gets jealous easily?

I reach to tap his chest lightly, hoping to calm him down. "I'm here Jungkook, you know Jin's just joking," I murmured, and luckily, it had helped a lot. Without looking at me, he pulled me closer, clutching onto me tightly as he ignored Jin's statement and turned to Yoongi instead.

"Yoongi hyung, I'm going to hold another meeting later and you two should head back," Jungkook told him, not even glancing at Jin as though he was just talking to one person.

"How about you?" Jin questioned and Jungkook turned to look at him, giving him a hard stare. "Are you going to go back too?"

"Just start the meeting without me," Jungkook murmured and both of them tilt their head in puzzlement. "Come up with new ideas and ways. Once you do, I'm pretty sure I'll be back soon."

"Where are you going to be?" Yoongi questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I just need to bring Y/N somewhere..." Jungkook answered, glancing at me with a smile before turning back to the two of them. "I'll see you guys later," He said before they had the chance to protest.

Intertwining his hands with mine, he quickly drag me away and I look over my shoulder to wave at the two of them, who had looked stunned for some reason. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

9:04am

~JIN'S POV~

"Jeepers... that boy seems to prioritise Y/N more than the meeting..." I complained, kicking a rock to express my non-existing anger as I was bored. The both of us were walking past the library, towards our dormitory due to Jungkook orders. The truth was, we didn't exactly go back to our dormitory, we went for a walk for a few minutes before returning.

"I don't blame him," Yoongi replied, blinking excessively at the sun shining brightly down at us. "The meeting can get boring sometimes... additionally, we've tried two times with different tactics and plans yet the murderers somehow caught up to us."

"You're not wrong... but you know Yoongi, we've known Jungkook for many years." I started, as I began to smile for absolutely no reason. "We've taken care of him and we were there for him for so many years... don't you just feel the sense of achievement that he's happy?"

"Isn't it because of Y/N? What's there to feel a sense of achievement about?" Yoongi eyes twinkled in confusion, frowning at me.

Raising a hand, I quickly smack his head while scoffing in irritation that he didn't get what I was trying to tell him. "You dense idiot, of course, you don't have that feeling of achievement. You've been sleeping the entire of your life," I declared.

"I told you, I want to be a rock in my next life," Yoongi told me casually as though it wasn't a big deal and I exhaled sharply.

"Yeah, but still. We're the oldest members out of all those boys... don't you just feel like we've been taking care of each one of them as parents?" I tried explaining, as I wanted to rant to someone and Yoongi's the only one on my side. "Like, for example, I was the mommy, feeding them and taking care of them while Namjoon was the daddy, lecturing them. You were most likely the grandpa..." I murmured, trying to not insult him but he seems to not take it lightly.

"Excuse you, why the hell are you fantasizing some weird-ass sh*t?" He scoffed at me, his eyes blazing in anger, scrunching his nose to judge me.

"Is weird to you because you don't know the feeling of a parent," I declared, smirking over at him who have been avoiding looking at my handsome face.

"Whatever. I get what you mean though... is nice to see Jungkook happy after all those years he's been grieving over his mum," Yoongi stated and I smiled happily as he finally understood one of the parts I was trying to say.

"Exactly!" I beamed while whistling a happy tune.

"That's why I'm thankful to Y/N," Yoongi murmured, his mouth curving into a gummy smile. "I'm thankful to her till I consider her as a little sister, just like Yerim. Plus, who knows how much longer he would be crying over his mum's death from guilt?"

"It would be quite long," I answered the question, grinning cheerfully like the sun shining down.

~END OF JIN'S POV~ 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin