Vinny x reader- who knew that was gonna happen?

Okay for this imagine I'm gonna be using minu as a middle man because why not thoo

-

This is a third person pov by the way

"Hey vinny have you seen y/n? I kinda need something in the kitchen and I don't know where it is" june said to vinny who was sitting at the couch of y/n's house.

"I don't know" he said. June chuckled seeing vinny got all cold just by a simple question.

"Could you atleast try to look for her while I help the girls in the kitchen? I don't want them to start a fire here, especially while making dinner" June said politely. Vinny was about to refuse but June immediately said his thank yous before heading to the kitchen to help the girls prepare dinner.

He sighed deeply before getting up on his feet to start seatching for y/n in this huge home.

He walked through the hallway and searching through every room. He went to the second floor and continued his search. He passed through a door which he heard was people talking behind it.

'Maybe she's a here' he thought as he slightly opened the door just enough for him to see. He knew what he was doing was absolutely wrong and that he didn't need to invade someone's privacy but he had this gut feeling that there was something wrong behind the door.

He peeked his eyes to see an unexpected sight of y/n having her lips locked into minu's. The sight made his eyes widen as he accidentally closed the door too hard before he started running back downstairs.

He crashed on the couches waking up the sleeping jay in the process. Jay just stood up before going to the other couch to continue his sleep.

He started staring into space. He felt like he wasn't supposed to be seeing that scene but another part of him told him that he has to see it.

He sighed before standing up again and headed outside. The noises were just to loud for him to think straight and take in what he saw.

He walked around near the pool, he spot a sunbathing chair and decided to sit there.

The truth is he really really liked y/n. He was now contemplating whether she liked him back or was she just going with the flow whenever he tried to atleast talk to her. He sighed again before leaning back on the chair and putting his legs up so he was laying down.

"Finally I found you" y/n said as she started panting. She was looking for him after he roughly closed the door earlier. Vinny immediately stood up and fixed clothes before looking down on the girl he adored so much.

"Listen vinny, whatever I say is real and I would never ever betray you" she said, vinny looked at her hand to see her holding something but because it was already night he couldn't clearly see what she was holding. He brushed it off before now facing all his attention on y/n.

"I turned down minu. He knew I liked you but he still tried. I mean who knew that was gonna happen?? Vinny I have been liking you for a long time now. That moment with minu earlier made me realize how much I wanted you and no one else. I was kinda happy it was you who saw us earlier now I have a reason to confess" she said before lightly chuckling. A shocked expression was written on vinny's face as he processed everything that she had just told him. 'She liked me?' He thought. He also thought of how you turned down minu. But how did she know it was me who saw them? He thought.

"But now that I told you that and I know that you don't like me back maybe I should go" y/n said as she turned around about to leave but vinny grabbed hold on her arm making her stop.

"Y/n listen" he said sternly as he gently turned her around surprised to see that she was crying. His hand automatically went to her face to wipe the tears that were falling from her eyes. She must've gathered all that courage to finally confess but he didn't react in time.

"I like you too, who knew minu needed to kiss you to get us to confess, who knew that would happen.." he said making me laugh as he just smiled down at me.

"You don't have to cry now" he said as he leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss. The kiss was filled with so much passion and no regrets. Vinny couldn't get angry at minu because he was the sole reason why the two of them finally got together.

They both pulled out before y/n hugged him. So tight as if he was gonna go away if she let go even if it was just a little bit. Vinny was happy to see how much she was waiting for this moment so he hugged her too, the smell of berries in her hair dancing around in his nose making him smile even more as he tightened the hug.

"I'm so happy" she said.

"Me too" vinny said as he pulled out of the hug.

"Oh yeah I forgot to give you this" y/n said reaching to her pocket to pull out his phone. Vinny stared at it before checking his pockets and sure enough it wasn't there. She handed him the phone before grabbing his hand.

"Now let's go inside, it's dinner time" she said turned around as she started walking while pulling on his hand.

Vinny smiled at her backview before opening his phone to see y/n changed his wallpaper to a picture of her cheeky smile with a peace sign.

"Confident huh, I like that..."

-

Eyeyeyey another oneeee

Aight that's it for now guys I'm gonna head out now.

AUTHOR YEEET!!!