Monster x reader- Special round

I haven't read the new update yet because of my super tight schedule so some parts in here will be totally nonsense and made up so thanks

-

"Now Mr. Owen will now pick the first contestant to be joining the race! Ms. Y/n will follow shortly and the numbers are shown at the same time" the host said as me and owen were standing infront of a transparent box filled with red balls.

Owen got one followed by me. We both opened it. I looked to owen to see him smirking.

32? Please let this be someone with a handsome face!

"Please show us the lucky contestants" the host said as both me and owen showed our papers to the camera as everyone started screaming.

"NUMBER 55 AND 32 WILL BE COMPETING IN THE SPECIAL RACE!"

"The race will be ready in 10 minutes so number 55 and 32 please start preparing!!" The host said before we smiled as they shut of the camera so another camera from another area would take over the screen.

"You seem happy with your number" I said to owen as we started walking towards our bikes to start preparing.

"Of course, it's shelly's wannabe boyfriend" he said before laughing as I stopped walking making him look back at me. I knew something was up.

"Why didn't you tell me about this plan????" I said disappointed as he walked towards me, his hands in his pocket.

"It was an unexpected time to prepare this race so I didn't have time to tell you, but who do you want anyway? You seem to be desperate for me to set up your dream man or something" he said before laughing again as I stood there with a red face.

"Fine, I wanted you to set me up with that hot guy from monster? Or should I say monster himself. But since it's too late so it's fine" I said before laughing as we started walking through the crowd.

"For what? You wanna beat him or is it something else?" He said, the crowd was giving us a little space for us to walk comfortably.

"Or do you perhaps like hi-" Just before I had the chance to reply I immediately ran infront of him to cover his mouth.

He didn't say anything tho instead he was just smirking.

"You better not say that especially here when everything you say spreads like wildfire" I said before taking my hand off his face.

"Of course" he said before laughing.

He started walking making me turn around to crash into the wall. I fell back and landed on the floor.

I looked up to see monster...holy shit.

I looked to my right to see owen smiling like an idiot before he waved at me and continued walking.

His back was facing me and when he turned around I felt a whole windstorm come across my face. He gave his helmet to one of his teammates before giving me a hand.

I accepted it as he pulled me up.

"Ow" I ran my hand through my butt as I felt the grip on my hand lighten just enough not to crush my hand.

"Sorry" monster said making me look up.

"No I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I said smiling. He kinda noticed the awkard hand shake so he was the first one to let go.

"Goodluck" that was all he said before taking my hand again and shaking it.

"Thank you" I said smiling as I shook his hand.