Vinny x reader- bloody ginseng part 4

The picture ain't related to this but you'll see

-

"Listen.." he said makkng me look up.

"What is it?" I asked now sitting up completely ignoring the clothes. I took a bite out of the sandwich.

"I'm not mad with the clothes, I actually like it" he said making my soul go out from my body.

"Really?" I said. Does this mean he finally likes me back?? No it's not. But let's find out.

"You know why?" He said making a chill run down my spine.

I nodded a no before biting on the sandwich again.

"Because I like you.." he siad making me choke as he pannicked for a second before giving me a bottle of water making me drink it and stop coughing.

"Really?!!" I can't believe itt!!! This is my dreamm!!

"I'm not saying it again" he said crosing his arms making me crawl towards his back and giving him a tight squeeze from behind.

"Why didn't you say earlier?" I said making him stand up.

He turned around so we were staring face to face before he slowly walked forward until he slowly got up on the bed making me lay myself down as he hovered over me.

"Now that you're mine I could do thins anytime.." he said as he slowly inched his face towards mine until closing in the gap.

It was slow at first but, you two were secretly waiting for this moment to happen sojt made you two really excited which explains how the kiss started to change pace. From slow and gentle to moderate with hunger.

My hands started roaming around his hair as he slowly lowered his arms so that his hand to elbow was supporting his weight.

"Guys time to pack u- WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!" We heard dom at the door about to enter but we didn't stop it just made me smile before continuing.

After feeling like We couldn't breathe we finally pulled away.

"That was nice" I said.

He kissed my forehead before standing up.

"How does my clothes feel?" He said now turning away.

"Great it's really nice to smell you everywhere I go" I said honestly making him pint at something on the bed.

"Great you can wear that" he said after getting out of the door to pack his bag.

I looked over to where he pointed to see a maroon adidas jacket. Perfect since I was thinking of just using a croptop and shorts.

I smiled before putting he plate away to pack my stuff. The other girls entered with a huge smile on their faces.

"What's up guys?" I said asking why they're looking at me that way.

"Oh I don't know maybe it's because dom and vinny are acting weird" shelly said making me blush like hell.

"It's alright y/n we were gonna know sooner or later anyway" mia said making me squint my eyes. As I can remember I only saw mia when were eating and minu too, maybe they became a thing too which is cute af.

We all took a shower after packing up our bags.

I took a somewhat skinny white croptop and white shorts and put on vinny's maroon jacket making me look cute af.

We all got our bags as we got out of the small beach house to get our bikes. Minu and the girls took a cab so we gave them our bags.

"Wanna have a race again?" Dom said making me nod excitingly as shelly disagreed.

"Y/n you better not sprint with those shorts" she said as she laughed, oh yeah I'm wearing short shorts and whenever I sprint my head is down but my butt is up so nono.

"Y/n it's okay if you don't sprint just remember the loser pays for the bus tickets we all payed ourselves" dom said making me widen my eyes before sprinting down completely ignoring my ass, shelly and vinny face palming as dom just laughed and raced ahead. What can I do? I'm saving up to buys shoes.

-

Jay was first then followed by me and dom.

"Haha shelly it's your time to pay~" dom said.

"Oh no I'm not" she said. Before we could question a cab pulled up right behind us making her smirk.

"Sorry were late we came back because we forgot to retuen back the bikes we rented yesterday" minu said making all of us except the emotionless boys laugh.

"What's so funny?" Yuna said.

"You three will be paying for the tickets" dom said earning a punch from yuna.

"But we're not even in the race!" She said.

"You were in yesterday so it was counted" dom said making her sigh.

We got our bags and the driver helped us put the bikes in the luggage closet so it wouldn't get scratched by the luggages of the other passengers.

We settled in this time cinny was on the window seat as I was in between him and dom.

"Guys seriously what did I do last night?" I asked making dom and shelly perked up their phones.

"This was you almost undressing yourself infront of tarantula crew" shelly showed me a picture of me about to take off my shirt as vinny and yuna stopped me from doing so. This  sure will be remembered.

"This was you last night thinking vinny was mia! HAHAHAHAHAHA" dom said shoving me his phone making me look at me wearing vinny's clothes while hugging him on the bed. I laughed at how vinny was struggling to move.

He swiped it showing another picture of me dancing with tarantula crew making me laugh.

"I did this? That's rare.." I said making dom put his hand on his chest.

"It was the work of my ginseng wine, I'll probably be a dead man when I arrive home but if it made you guys happy it's alright" he said closing his eyes making me laugh.

We were having small conversations before the bus started moving. The rest slept which made me feel sleepy too.

"Wake me up when we get there" I said to vinny before closing the zipper of the jacket and sleeping.

I guess the beach was a great idea.

-

Hahahahha it had four parts!! Four!! Anyway I hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I enjoy writing them.

Keep safe always guys and don't forget to still have fun!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!