Jay x reader- just reading

This part actually got me laughing hard. The way jay's face was drawn jeez😂

-

'Ring' Was all I heard was I waited for someone to answer the door.

The door opened.

"Who are you dear?" A woman who is also known as Dr. Jo said as she eyed me down as I just smiled.

"I'm minu's sister, I wanted to study with jay today" I said kindly making her widen her eyes before her face turned into a kind one. Jeez I know it's because of my dad's job that she's being like this but it's alright.

"Oh you're y/n! Come in! Jay's at his room stidying if you want anything to eat I'll be in the livingroom" she said as I took off my shoes and entered the house.

"Alright maam" I said kindly as I made my way to jay's room with a wide smile.

I knocked before opening the door slowly.

Jay who was sitting on his desk while writing his notes looked at me with the same old hot expressionless face that never turns to turn me on.

"What are you doing here.." he said looking back at his book but I could swear I saw a light blush crept on his face.

"Oh don't act like you're not happy, I came here to study!" I said now inside his room and closing in after. I settled my bag next to the door and got out my book and sat on his bed and started reading too.

Heheheh everything smells like jay. This is just pure bliss.

A few more like 30 mintues later It got a little uncomfortable because simply I wasn't laying down you know that feeling.

"You take the desk" jay suddenly said making me look up as he stood up from his desk chair and plopped on the bed face up while still reading his book.

"Oh you don't have to.." I said making my way to him and plopped down next to him and cuddled on his side.

"What are you doing?" Jay said trying to act annoyed but he was too obvious making me squeal from the cuteness.

"Just read your book, don't mind me" I said.

"Wait" he said his hand letting go of the book as He pushed up my head so now I was literally suddling kn him like oh my gosh.

I snuggled into his neck and inhaled hard. He smells so good.

And the next thing I know I fell asleep.

I woke up a few minutes later as I saw jay put his book on the counter next to the bed and came back to me and cuddled too continuing our sleep.

-

Jeez

Aight I'm out

AUTHOR YEEET!!