Vinny x reader- Hide and seek (what's the plan? Part 4)

"How about a nice game of hide and seek" dom said closing his eyes and proudly crossing his arms as some looked at him weirdly and some excited.

"Well I haven't played that since I was 10, IM IN!" I said raising my hand.

"Oh I'm in too" shelly clapped her hand before raising them.

"We don't have a choice then" mia said raising her hand making yuna raise hers too.

"This should be fun considering how huge this house is" minu said before raising his hand.

"I'll join too" jay said making all of us surprised.

"I can't be a loner so I'm in too" sung said raising his hand.

We all looked at vinny who was not raising his hand. He sighed before raising his hand too making all of us let out a yeeeeyyy as dom magically got a bottle where we all don't know where it came from.

"The seeker is who the bottle chooses" dom said spinning the bottle. The tension was growing as we all looked at the spinning bottle, I mean who would want to be the seeker anyway?

The bottle slowed down and pointed to minu which made him growl in disappointment as most of us sighed in relief that it wasn't us.

"Aight it's decided then" dom said before standing up.

"The seeker gets 20 dollars, the last one to be found gets 100 dollars" he said making my ears perk up.

"Oh yes this should be exciting" shelly said making us agree.

"Alright minu, You'll be counting from 1 to 100 okay? You scream it so we can all hear it" dom said making minu nod as he excitedly more like teasingly flashed around his 20 dollars.

"Aight you guys ready?" Dom said making me really excited.

"For a hundred dollars? Of course" yuna said.

"Ohh don't be too cocky I know this house better than everyone" I said.

"Let's see who gets the 100" sung said making me shut up.

"Ok time starts now!!" Dom said as minu started counting as all of us sprinted out of the theater room and into different places of the house.

I went upstairs with vinny, yuna, shelly and jay.

We all split directions and chose a hiding spot.

Minu- at the theater room counting.

Mia- underneath the huge couch on the livingroom. Good thing she fits.

Yuna- inside my walk in wardrobe crouching behind all the clothes and cleaning up traces.

Sung- at the attic chilling there waiting for signals.

Shelly- at my room in the wardrobe with yuna.

Jay- at the laundry room inside a basket and filled himself with clothes covering him up.

Vinny- at sung's room lazily laying on the bed because he somehow doesn't care.

Me- at sung's room in his walk in closet putting my legs on my chest as sung's clothes covered me up. I left a little hole for my eye so I can see.

Dom- at the computer room behind my green screen where I put my costumes.

Aight just in time as everyone got their places we waited a few more before we finally heard a go signal from minu.

I sensed minu wasn't at the second floor because if you live here long enough like me and sung you can actually tell where the person is walking around and it's not even a guess.