Vinny x reader- crashed

"Just do it or else that little Friend or should I say this crush of yours will be dead" the leader from the so called ghost crew said making you tense up.

"Please Don't get him involved in this" you said sadly or somehow desperately making him and his creepy crew laugh.

"It's not fun if you don't put something important on the line" he said crossing his arms releasing a devilish smirk.

"Fine I'll do it" you said clearly out of choices as he took out his hand making you shake it.

"Remember there's no going back" he said after letting go and went over to his black bike and got on which made you got on as well and wore your helmet.

Before the race started he said.

"Oh! And remember the loser bike gets trashed" he said making you want to punch him in the face. He just had to tell me now of all times.

Ready....

I started gripping hard on the handle bars as I feel the pressure holding me.

Set.

GOO!!

And with that the race started with him in the lead. You were able to catch up pretty good which made him smirk.

You were basically in the lead when suddenly the street we entered didn't have any lights. Gosh it's hard to see where he is since he was wearing all black. I still pedaled faster while slowly looking at the floor

And then...

Click!

He sound of something getting inserted through your wheelset was heard and then followed by you flying forward.

TOOOT TOOT!!

The sound of the truck was heard. You looked to your right to see the beadlights of a really fast coming truck. It was too late for the truck driver to stop because he only noticed when You were directly infront perfectly timed when the guy inserted the small pole.

To make it understandable the ghost guy inserted the pole just before the truck arrived so I could stop just infront of the truck to make me crash.

Black was the only thing I saw after me and my bike collided with the truck. All I remember is flying into bushes after getting hit by the truck.

I slowly woke up to see the whole ghost crewgathered around me. The leader was laughing while squating infront of me who was stiiting on the floor with two other members holding me down. I noticed they didn't touch my right arm and I quickly looked at it to see it broken in the middle part and my lungs hurt like crap. How come they didn't call an ambulance!! I'm literally dying here!!

"You lost" he said grabbing a hammer from the guy with a mask as he slowly stood up and went over my bike.

"And remember the rules? The loser bike gets trashed" he said before brutally hitting my frame my wheelset everything.

"NNOOOO NOOOO THATS RNOUGHHH STOPPP!!" I kept screaming while crying as I looked at my bike getting deformed after every hit.

Before he could do more...

*ambulance siren*

"The police are here RUNN!!" A member said.

After hearing this they immediately pannicked as they immediately let me go and ran away as I layed on the floor barely breathing.

A guy approached me along with the medics.

"I'm the truck driver. I called the police. Sorry I couldn't help you I was alone and they were many so I just called the police" he said making you sigh in relief.

The police started running in the direction where the ghost crew was running as I was transferred to the ambulance. The kind truck driver followed the ambulance with my bike with him going to the hospital.

-

I woke up to see a huge bandage on my ribs and a cast on my right arm. All of my feet stiches were fixed and my bruises were starting to not look obvious.

I looked to my left to see a piece of paper on the table. I picked it up.

'Hello there this is Merlin, the truck driver

I am terribly sorry for the burden I've cost you, I have sent your bike to the bike stop to get it a full fix in payment for crashing you. Please forgive me and I hope you recover soon.'

"What a kind person" I said as I placed the paper back to the table. I guess I don't have to be worried about my bike anymore.

I looked at my right to see vinny sleeping, his head laying on the hospital bed.

I gently woke him up and he slightly grunted before making eye contact with me.

"What the hell happened to you?!!" I said as I looked at his face which had small bruises on it.

"Don't worry about it just answer my question first" he said now fully awake.

"Why did you do it?" He said making me hella confused.

"Why did I do what?" I said clearly not getting it.

"Why did you race him!! Why did you race with that asshole!!" He said making you silently cry at the sudden burst. He softened up after seeing me cry.

"He threatened me into beating you up! I couldn't just sit there and watch them beat the shit out of youu!!!" I said angrily making me wince in pain as my ribs were still healing and I wasn't supposed to move it.

"What about you what happened to you!!?" I said clearly trying to be strong at the moment.

"I fought with them ok??!! That truck driver was here when you were still sleeping!! He told me how he saw you almost dying with a bunch of guys wearing white!! I couldn't just stand here so I called the boys and beat them up!!" He said angrily making me grunt.

"Why did you go!!" I said.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! IT HURTS ME REALLY BAD TO KNOW YOU SACRIFICED YOURSELF FOR ME!! IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE PROTECTING YOU AND I FAILED!!" He said now with his head low.

"Vinny..." I said before letting him sit down on the chair as he rested his head on the bed.

"It was my fault it ended up like this so please don't burden yourself...I love you That's why I was strong enough to race him and survive" I said roaming my hands through the red hair of the now crying boy.

"Also I have one last thing to ask you" I said making him look up after wiping his tears.

"What?" He said.

"Let's not be friends anymore.."

"Because you'll be my boyfriend from now on" I said before pulling him in for a sweet passionate kiss. He was surprised first but happy that you loved him too.

His lips synced perfectly with mine as it slowly moved slower making it more passionate. My left hand roaming through his red hais as he held on my face.

"HEY Y/N WE BROUGHT FRUI- holy shit" we immediately stopped as we heard dom with the others who were about to enter but went out again.

You laughed before pulling him in again.

-

It seems to be you had 3 fractured ribs on the right side and 2 on the left. My arm broke too which mean I'll be in the hospital for two more weeks to heal the ribs.

-

Now this is just my new favorite imagine because this is just crap and for the first time I was able to make some sort of ending so if you have time please rate it hehehehhe.

Thank you for reading and I hope y'all had a good day!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!