Minu x reader- nsith part 3

You met shelly who seems to be I don't know jay's girlfriend ar something? Nah he wouldn't like clingy girls. But she seems to be different in the group chat it's like she's actually very kind when talking personaly so I like her.

Mia and yuna arrived with the helmet that we all chipped in last night. It was just a black more like a skateboard helmet so he'll like it.

"Dom and the others are outside!" Yuna said as mia and shelly immediately prepared the poppers and placed the cake in the middle of the table.

"SHUT THE LIGHTS!" I screamed as I took cover behind the wall.

We all silently wait for the door to open.

"I told you I still need to study, why is it so dark in here? What are you-" we heard jay opening the door and the three girls surprised him and blew up the poppers and lit up the cake.

They all settled down as jay blew his cake. He may not be smiling but trust me he's really touched.

"We have a gift for you" shelly said and stopped.

"But before that.." she said as she winked at minu.

"There's a surprise waiting for you so let me get it" minu said as everyone smiled as jay looked at them and probably thinking what it was because of the looks.

Minu went behind the wall and met me. "You ready?" He said as he had his arm around my shoulders as I nodded.

We slowly walked out and when jay saw me his eyes widened. He stood up amd ran to me and literally jumped on me making us fall on the floor. Minu immediately let go to avoid falling too.

"Surprise!!" They all said making jay cry. The whole room was hella silent. Jay was still hugging me while everyone was shocked but filled with happiness as they saw the most expressionless guy suddenly cry. They noticed how small surprises means everything for jay who only eats dinner during birthdays instead of going out on a party.

"Awwww jaayy~ you're crying" dom said as he started crying two as the two of us stood up. He faced his back on us to wipe his tears as me and minu rubbed his back. Shelly stood up too and gave him a hug.

He soon calmed down and we all settled back on the seats. Jay was on his birthday chair as I was sandwiched between dom and minu who seemed to be really comfortable to be with. I don't know about vinny who was just leaning on the wall but he looks cool so yeah.

"We all chipped in on this one so I hope you'll like it" mia said taking out a box.

(The picture above)

He opened it and his face was still that bored type.

I nudge on dom and minu's ribs. "He loves it" I said but they all looked at me confused.

"How do you know he loves it?" Minu said before laughing.

"I'm his twin and just take a look on his face he's really happy!" I said making everyone feel happy.

"Enough with this emotional stuff let's get the music going" dom said as he stood up and went towards the dj stage or something.

"Let's dance! Dom's gonna dj for us!" Yuna pulled me and mia to dance but only mia didn't move.

"Come on now mia it's only us anyway so come onn!" I said before pulling mia off her chair and joined yuna and shelly on the dance.

"Damn nice style you got there shelly!" I said as we were dancing. Yuna and mia dancing in another area.

"You too y/n you dance great too!" She said as she suddenly hugged me.

"I didn't know I'll have a perfect sister in law in the future" she said as she let go.

"Sister in laww??!!" I said shocked.

"Come on forget about it let's dance like crazy!" She said before dancing. Me doing the same too. This group doesn't really judge so this is great. I started dancing like crazy too.

After a few songs it got tiring.

"Oh thanks for the drink!" Shelly said before drinking half of the cup.

"I know you're tired too here" she said as she handed me half of the cup. I drank it in one go before giving the cup to vinny who was standing near me looking at me with a weird face. Bruh what did we do?

"Yooowww shelly why are they looking at us like that?~" I said while my head started spinning.

"I don't know I feel dizzy" she said as her dancing slowed same as I did. "Yeah I'm dizzy too~" I said before crashing on the floor.

A few second later I woke up. Woaahh why does everyone look like minu?

"SSsSsshhHeellyy" I said as I felt my body getting placed on a chair.

I looked across to see jay having a kiss.

"WOAHH JAY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GAY I KNEW YOU AND MINU WERE DATING!!!!" I said as I heard minu say after kissing jay.

Jay was basically traumatized because he didn't seem to be awared of his surroundings. Instead he was just staring at the wall with thousands of thoughts running through his head while he was still wearing his helmet.

"Woah even minu has a girl voice that's so cool~" I said.

"Don't approach her" jay said making me look at him weirdly. He's still staring though.

"Why wouulld you dooo thatt" I said as I hugged the person who was supporting my weight.

"She's drunk she'll do weird things" I hear jay said making me hug the person harder until we ended up lying on the coach with me on top.

"Naaahhhh I'm not weirdd woahh minuuu!" I said as I pulled away from the hug to cup his cheeks.

"Woah guys there's two minu's in here. Don't worry this ones not gay!" I said as I hugged him again.

Angry girl noises was heard in the back with a couple of I'm sorrys. Woah this smells good. So fluffly and muscular too.

I looked up and then boom! We kissed too! Wtf!! He didn't seem to pull out though so this is legitimately the best experience in my life!!

(Wait let me change to third person pov)

She pulled away and sat straight on top of the boy. The boy not moving to prevent any more weird stuff.

"Ughh it's getting hot in here" y/n said as she started taking off her shirt.

"Nonononono!" Yuna yelled as she quickly approached the drunk girl and prevent her from exposing herself. It wasn't seemingly working though.

"Are you just gonna lay there?! Help me!" Yuna said making minu sit up and hug the drunk girl and layed her down with him. Now that worked.

"What are you gonna do to them now?" Yuna said at the boys.

"I'll take them to my house" mia said.

"Don't get her to our home if she sees mom they'll end up fist fighting for no reason" jay said finally looking at minu who was letting his sister sleep.

"Fist fighting?" Mia asked  

"I don't know why but when she's drunk she's more dangerous than vinny to whoever pisses her off" jay said.

-

To be honest for me the hardest part in making a story is how to end it so if y'all are reading my work please expect a messed up or cringe worthy ending. Have a good day.

AUTHOR YEEET!!