Wooin x reader (S)- fun trip

WARNING: THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST HARDCORE SMUT I HAVE EVER MADE. WOOIN IS JUST TOO HOT RIGHT NOW.

this is like a what if thing I thought about so guys tell me if you want more of these types of smut.

Cars in the philippines are left side drivers so yeah if you live in a place where there are right drivers then just flip it?

-

"I got this for you. It's your favorite color. Wear it when we go to the mall okay?" Wooin said sweetly as he showed me a beautiful underwear that had my favorite color.

"Aww thank you babe" I kissed his cheek as he smiled and put on his yellow eyeglasses.

"If you're ready, I'll be outside. I have calls to answer" he said as I nodded. He gave me a kiss on the forehead before he went out of the room.

"Woah, he likes buying me underwear but this one looks a little different. Must be a different brand" I took off all my clothes and put on my outfit for today as well as the new one wooin gave me just now.

I got these shorts and threw in my regular oversized shirt and topped it off with the sabbath crew jacket. I took one last look at the mirror before grabbing my phone and wallet and headed out of the apartment. I locked the door and went in the car.

"Let's go" wooin said as I nodded.

Traffic was a huge thing in korea and it was just so frustrating how short the timers are in the stoplights.

We stopped a few cars away from the red traffic light. There was still 2 minutes until it shows green. Wooin got his phone to answer some messages. He's always busy but atleast he wants to spend some time with me separately since I can't go with them when their doing something related to the league.

I sighed as I looked at the window. Cars. I looked at the front. More cars. Jeez this traffic is starting to get to me really.

I felt a sharp yet pleasing sensation from down below. I furrowed my eyebrows as something was vibrating in my seat as I started to look around the car. Wooin was busy on his phone and it didn't seem like he felt the vibration too.

"Hey babe?" I asked as he looked up from his phone then to me. He removed the lollipop on his mouth before he asked.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you feel that?" I asked as he gave me a confused expression.

"There's something vibrating. It must be the chair. Do you feel it too?" I asked as he laughed and leaned over to kiss my head.

"Nope. It must be the engine" he said before turning back on his phone.

I looked back at the front before the vibration came in again as I suspiciously looked around the car. There's no way a car's engine could be this strong at this time.

Before I could think of anything else the sensation became even more stronger as I held on my stomach and leaned back closing my eyes. The feeling was pleasant. Maybe a little too pleasant.

I could feel myself about to let out a moan but I bit my lip and tried my best not to say a damn thing. I looked at wooin and was about to ask for help but the vibration became stronger making me grip on wooin's right wrist. He immediately looked at me from his phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I couldn't even open my mouth without letting out a moan. After seeing me not answering, he thought I just wanted to hold onto his hand so he went back to replying to his messages and occasionally using his other hand to caress my hand as I sighed through my nose.