TJ x reader (ver)- movie night

TJ please feel free to crush me into pieces. Damn just look at that wonderful panel and look at that undercut that could kill me anytime soon. Jeez I'm going crazy.

-

"Bye Mia! Bye Yuna! See you guys tomorrow!" I said as we went out of the school gate of sunny high.

"Bye y/n!" They replied back with a wave before I started walking on my own. I got my bike from the bike stands before walking with it.

Is that...is that Tj over there? I thought as I squinted my eyes to see the familiar blue haired guy leaning on his bike. He was scrolling through his phone.

Oh yes he's still wearing his uniform, he just looks so hot when he's in his uniform becasue I don't know he's just really handsome.

But.

What's he doing here?

"Yo mamushi boi, what are you doing here?" I asked making him hurriedly keep his phone as he stood straight and arranged his hair making me giggle.

"Don't worry babe, you don't need to fix yourself, you're handsome at everything you do" I said squishing his face after he did everything to possibly fix himself.

"Thanks, what was your question earlier?" He asked after pulling me in for a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I said hugging his waist making him squish my face.

"We're having a movie night at your place remember?" He said making my heart melt.

"Aww you remember" I said.

"Of course" he said making my hands travel from his waist to his butt giving it a nice squeeze.

"Let's go then!" I said being the first to pull away before getting on my bike. Guys don't worry my uniform is just like yuna's so yeah there ain't no panties showing today.

He got on his bike too before we headed to my house.

I opened the door. We put our bikes down before we took off our shoes and place it on the rack.

We went in and straight to my room.

"Go get some chips, I'll set the tv up" I said making him nod before going out of the room.

He went in with the food and everything.

"Sorry I didn't being extra clothes" he said making me smile.

"It's alright just take off your vest and hang it, as off your pants just leave your boxer shorts, I don't mind" I said going to the closet to get myself clothes I can change into. I gave him two hangers for his uniform to see him tensed up.

He was blushing like hell after what I just said. Aww such a damn cutie.

"Or you would prefer cuddling in your uniform of course" I said before leaving him to go to the bathroom and change.

These are just a blue oversized shirt and shorts underneath making it really comfortable to move around.

I arranged my hair a little bit before going out.

I saw Tj already picking a movie only wearing his blue boxer shorts and a white shirt. Really hot I should say.

I looked inside my closet to see his uniform already hanged making me smile before closing it back.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? Never saw me in these clothes before?" I asked as I got on the other side of the bed and climbed on.