Monster x reader (S)- Suffocate me

Super late request. Sorry about that. I got busy and I had to finish up all my schoolwork and runna business and do housechores. I've been aching to right smut since march and now it's may and school is almost over. Enjoy this smut.

-

Y/n was feeling rather low today after the test they had at school where she aced but got a headache in exchange.

I was waiting for deoky to come home but it seems like their training is gonna take a while since the tournament is getting hotter every round. They had to prepare themselves right?

Y/n was indeed craving for his affection. His large arms crushing her body everytime they hugged. When he could carry her easily with one hand and toss her anywhere. She wanted him to suffocate her with his love and affection.

But he's gonna take awhile. And when he does, he'll probabky be too tired when he arrives home and hit the bed after eating dinner. 

I set up the table for myself and ate my dinner, I made him his own fair share so he could microwave it when he comes back late at night after his usual night training.

After that I kinda just fell asleep at the livingroom. I already watched most of the shows here on netflix so the ones left were pretty boringand made me sleepy.

-

I woke up with the feeling if my head on something really hard yet soft. Something like bricks but has a foam attachment. What the hell am I even talking about.

My eyes slowly opened and the first thing I saw was the tv but it was already a different show. Now that I was fully awake, I was now fully aware of the heavy hand that rested on my waist. Heavy and huge. I love those hands. He could do so much with those large hands. Hehe.

I scooted so that the back of my head rested on his well built thigh. His eyes glued to the screen and his face showed one who is relaxed which made me smile.

"Have you eaten your dinner?" I gently asked. The sound of my voice breaking his focus from the tv before giving me a monotone smile.

"Yes. It was delicious as always. Thank you my dear" I giggled at how sweet he always is with his words. How soft he could be when you two were alone and generally just anything he does with you when you are alone.

I got up from my position and climbed up on his lap. Resting my legs on either side of him and like a reflex he tilted his head upwards so I could tuck myself under his chin. His hands going over to hold on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his waist. The feeling of his muscles on me will always make me scream without the s. How could someone be as strong as him but with a heart made out of gold? Just how lucky am I to be even dating this guy.

Some other couples out there doing the deed everyday even if their partner's sword is small and we rarely even do the deed even though his sword is almost like my forearm. The amount of respect I have for him is just amazing.

"Did something happen at school earlier dear?" He asked. His dep voice making his whole body vibrate.

"Nothing bad happened actually. I just miss you. Ever since the tournament got serious all you ever did was go to school and train and then eat and sleep. You barely even have time to talk to me. I don't actually mind since I know how serious you are in the competition but it does get a little lonely here at night" I admitted. Fiddling the fabric of his shirt as my voice came out a little softer than I was expecting.

It was all true though. I go to sleep alone and wake up alone. I see him at school but we never really talk there because of the risk that people might find out about our relationship and his fangirls will come and chase me to death. I wouldn't want that for him and for myself.