Wooin x reader- Assholes will always be assholes

I don't know what happened but I guess it kinda happened.

-

"Shut the fuck up and kiss my ass" I said to this annoying guy who was hitting on yumi.

(Sorry I can't help but use tarantula crew to put the reader in hehe)

This ugly rooster looking asshole and his awfully ugly looking crew had been bothering us. Yumi is a pro at ignoring assholes like them but for me, I just can't let it slide like that. The rest of the crew were just chilling until they came and started proclaiming that if they win the prize money they'll take us on a vacation with them which is just gross. Do they even understand the amount of money our crew is worth? We could but them a house if we wanted. We joined the league to get a chance to race worldwide where we could race with the real pros.

"Aw come on now sweetheart, I know you want me. Don't be shy" my ears hurt like hell. He has the most ugliest voice ever. I gave him the most disgusted expression before it turned to a pissed look.

"Calm down y/n we've met people like them before" yumi said.

"And she also beat them up before" another member of the crew said as I walked closer to the boy.

"Can't resist me huh? I knew you want me" I punched him straight in the face. The impact causing him to stumble back before loosing his balance and eventually setting his ass on the floor. His nose was starting to bruise up making me smile at my work.

"No one wants your dirty ass. Think first before you go around making a fool out of yourself" I said before dusting my hands.

"I hope you crash" he said before he stood up and walked away with his crew. I was going to roast them even more but they were already too far.

I feel something weird. It was the feeling of someone looking at me. Being this sexy and entering a cycling tournament, I know how it feels like to have someone stare at you.

I started looking around until my eyes spot a man who was sitting on a bench, the familiar yellow lenses. His arm on the backrest while his legs were crossed. His hand holding a lollipop against his mouh before he popped it in. Gosh it's him again. My split tongue asshole.

he smirked once my eyes met his before giving me a wink. I smiled at what he did before walking towards him. Leaving my bike with the others.

"Feisty as usual" he teased as I walked towards him. Crashing down lazily on the space next to him as he watched my every move. His eyes piercing through my body at how intense he always looks at me.

"Oh shut up" I joked earning a small smile from him.

"Where's the rest of your crew?" I asked.

"Getting ready. Me on the other hand, wanted to see a certain  someone before the match starts for you know....Motivation" he said before scooting closer. I chuckled at his comment before turning my body to face him. His elbow on the backrest and his palm on the side of his head.

"Oh who could that be" I teased while I rolled my eyes at him making him laugh.

"Yumi of course" he teased back before I moved away with a smirk.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were here to see me. How stupid of me to think" I said before walking away before he grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. His taller height towering over me as my nose was almost touching his neck.

"I missed you" He said while staring down at me making me look uo into his eyes. He was dead serious.

"Don't let me do this in public dear. But I missed you too. Where were you all these weeks? You barely even message me anymore and I got worried what if you got ganged up and was left to die in some alleyway downtown?" I said. His expression softened once he heard me getting all worried about his well being.