Vinny x reader- A small world it is part 2

"Give me the details" sung said tiredly. Can't believe these stupid shits almost got killed by a girl, she didn't even have weapons!

"We couldn't get her picture but we got a picture of her friends bike!" The guy said.

"I got it, vinny won't be happy hearing this so you better get ready" sung said before hanging up.

"Vinny... look at the picture I sent you" sung said throught he phone.

"What's this?" Vinny asked through the phone.

"They couldn't get a picture of the girl but they got a picture of the bike of her friends boyfriend" sung said making vinny scoff.

"Aight I'll make sure this bitch will shut up" vinny said before hangin up.

'This red bike looks familiar' vinny thought.

-

"Who the fuck is callimg me now?!!" Tj said as he slowed his pace on his trainor.

"It's me.." vinny said through the phone making his soul leave his body.

"Oh v..vinny what is it?" Tj said now regretting ever shouting through the phone.

"Take a look at he picture I sended, tell me someone you know who owns that bike" vinny said before hanging up.

'That's the mustache kid's bike! That kid with the band aid' he thought.

-

"Tj what is it?" Sung said through the phone.

"I found him" tj said.

"Tell me about it.."

"The owner of the bike is from sunny high, I believe his sister was the one who messed them up since I heard from them that the band aid guy had a sister that was also immortal when it comes to fighting so I guess it's him" tj said as sung just nodded.

"Aight thanks" sung said before hanging up.

"Guess we'll have to kidnapp the brother at sunny high tomorrow to get the girl" sung said to vinny who was standing on his bike.

"Gather the boys tomorrow that girls dead"

-

Hehe part 3