Sung x reader- early

Yehey another idea from the commentsss. I love this one because it's about sung and I am super happy to know we have a lot of sung people here so yeahh it makes me happyy.

-

-third person pov and y/n pov mix-

I got out of school 30 minutes early since the teacher made a deal to the class that the only time you can go home was when you finished the quiz. Good thing I'm smart or else I'd be staying there until dinner.

I decided to go to gunn high earlier than my regular time because I was bored. Oho sung is gonna be so surprised to see me this early.

So with that y/n biked her way from sunny high to gunn high and when she arrived the students weren't out yet so she went to the guard.

"Looking for someone?" He asked in a kind voice as he gave me a bright smile. Jeez a good guard for a boy school? I feel sad for him but what if he's actually scary and strict though that would be super cool.

"Yeah my boyfriend goes to this school" I said giving him the same kind smile.

"Ah the boyfriend" he said as he nodded before looking at his wristwatch.

"I'm afraid the classes aren't dismissed until the next ten minutes so while waiting you can sit here and when your boyfriend sees you he will surely be super happy!" He said gesturing to a small bench near his station where I saw maids and maybe moms sitting on the other benches too.

It was getting a little boring and the security guard kinda noticed. He also kind of asked me some questions about sung which I didn't tell him who and he gave me some advices from his experience with his wife and it was actually sweet hearing stories from their married life though. The juniors were out 5 minutes earlier than the seniors. The security guard got a little busy making sure a senior doesn't get out early by disguising as a junior. Then the seniors started swarming out of school and it was a little awkward how some of them would call me or try to get my attention or simply staring at me. This one boy however was super weird. He saw me and dragged his friends to my direction. I was trying my best not to make eye contact because these are the scary type of seniors. You know the type that don't study and are possibly part of some sort of gangster club thing. Vinny is understandable and he's my friend so he's not scary. I opened my phone and tried to do something to make it look that I was busy but I guess it wasn't working out that well.

"Hey there pretty" the one with the most ugliest face said and his other friends were cheering him. Ew. Just Ew. I guess I couldn't hold in my disgusted expression as he pouted. They then started pressing questions on me about where I was going or what was my number and stuff like that.

I saw a familiar bright yellow head walk to the entrance. It was that junior kid who I saw with vinny and the hummingbirds at one point. I sighed in relief before I stood up and called him. "Yo kid!" He looked at me and smiled before pointing to the school building. I was glad he recognized me and I didn't even said anything yet and it seemed like he knew what I was thinking about. "Thanks!" I said as he just replied with a 'you're welcome' before he went out of the school. So I guess one of the teachers were having a talk with them again. Jeez can't they just leave the kids alone for just a day?

I looked back to these annoying kids and now they were huddled up and they were counting something, more like money. It looked like they were getting their cash together. Before I could question what they were doing they all turned back to me.

"So, since you're still here why don't you come with us and having a little karaoke party? It's on the house" the guy smirked but it only made him 10x more uglier than before. So this is what they were planning on doing with their money. Kids could have saved it up and when you reach 10 years you could buy a house with it.

"No I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend and I would never trade him for any of you men in the world. Especially you" welp. That came out a little personal than I expected. That seemed to have hit a nerve somewhere in him as he awkwardly laughed.

"Come one now it's just one night! Who knows if you come with us you'll change your mind?" He said as I almost puked on him.

"I'm tired of this so can't you just stop? You guys are lowkey pissing me off and I swear if I do get pissed off something really bad might actually happen to yo-"

"What's all this fuss about?" Finally the Gods have heard me. Sung came in with his calm and elegant yet threatening presence with vinny just standing behind him with his hands in his pockets. I smiled as the three boys who were just standing a few seconds were ago were now on the floor. They were all kneeling infront of them and started apologizing. Dang the power they hold though.

"What did they do to you?" Sung asked me. I answered him that they were just trying to get me to come with them and stuff. His eyes were closed and he was clearly pissed. He clenched his teeth before he just sighed.

"If I ever see you go near her again I won't have any choice but to kill you" He said in a very hot low voice as they started nodding. He shooed them off and they all went out. It was hot.

"Finally. I was about to beat them up if they went even closer" I cheered. The both of us smiling before embracing each other. He didn't care whether people were watching and almost all the students were already out so it gave us a little freedom to do what we were waiting to do for a whole day.

"I thought your class ends 10 minutes after mine" he cmiled and cupped my face. "Well we had a quiz that decides the time you'll get to go home" I grinned resting my arms on his waist under his gray uniform.

"Let me guess, you nailed it again did you?" He was very proud of it and it's making me feel all fuzzy. I couldn't help but blush as I nodded.

"That's my girl" he said. He stared at me for a while before he ruffled my neatly styled hair, the both of us laughing before we got into another hug.

(Vinny at the back tho)

"Where do you wanna go for dinner?" He asked once we pulled out. We started walking out and I said my goodbye to the security who just had his mouth slightly open, his eyes were widened and he gave me a confused wave.

"Wait what about vinny? Where will he be going since you're with me?" I asked as vinny just shrugged.

"We have training today" he said as I nodded before turning to sung who was already starting his cute white scooter.

"Aight goodluck to you guys then" I said as I gave him a small wave before I went to sung.

"What do you say we go to that new restaurant we found the other day? The food looked great" he said.

"Yeah sure my treat this time though" I said as we both laughed.

He attached the helmet on my head and patted the top of the helmet. "I love you okay?" He said. I smiled before I poked his nose that was sticking out on his helmet. "I love you too"