Vinny x reader- bloody ginseng part 2

"Cheers!" Dom said making me hit my cup with his as we downed the drink in one go.

And then....

BOOM

WE FAINTED HAHAHAHAHA.

-

All I see was black. After a series of weird dreamkng I finally woke up. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see that my head was resting on vinny's left thigh on the sea sand.

"Woahh vinny~" I said making him look at me.

"I didn't know you can dance~" I said looking at vinny's weirdly waving hands.

"Hahahhaha woahhh" I said as I slowly stood up and looked at the sea.

"Hey minu!! Mia!! Let me join the party!!" I said as I saw minu and mia waving their hands too. I rushed over to them and started dancing too.

"Woah it's hot and woahh water! Lots of water!" I said before starting to take off my shirt but I saw dancing vinny stopping me and turning me around so I couldn't see the water which I just ignored and danced jnstead.

A few minutes later I felt tired so I walked back to where the crew was where dancing vinny tried to stop me which I clearly ignored.

I saw dom stood up from behind Yuna.

"Heyydommm" I said walking over to him as he give me a high five before he started waving his hands making me wave mine too.

"Hahahahhaha" he laughed making me laugh too before we suddenly stopped and looked at each other before feeling like we're about to throw up.

I ran to a rock and puked everything out after seeing him puke on a smaller rock with different colors.

I felt someone pat my back, it was shelly and she wasn't dancing anymore. Weird.

She gave me water so I could gargle it and spit it out before drinking the rest of it. She helped me walk back to vinny who tossed me more water before she left to go to jay.

"Drink more water to make you normal" he said as I drank water before plopping on his thigh and I looked over to yuna.

"Yow vinny, what happened to yuna?" I asked as he looked at her then back at me.

"Dom puked on her" he said before pushing off the hair that was blocking my face.

"I seemingly don't know what I did but I'm sure I was drunk so what did I do?" I asked playing with the hem of his shirt.

After hearing the wuestion his face flushed red. Woah what did I do?!

"You just danced" he said avoiding eye contact.

"Me?! Dancing?!! I never dance!" I said explaining but he only looked at me as if telling me to believe which I just nodded. No one has ever saw me dance, not even yuna and mia.

I few more water bottles finished and I felt normal again and surprisingly my head didn't hurt. Dom was a little tired which he made it through night without moving.

We had dinner and obviously jay was still the one making it.

We ate and after that we did so much cool stuff.

I got bored so I was looking for vinny. I saw him on a bench with the ginseng wine beside it.  I went over to him and got the cup before he could drink it, I dunno why but I drank it instead.

Boom I'm back in the dancing world.

I walked away from vinny holding the whole bottle of ginseng in my arms to see my friend yumi from tarantula crew.

"Heeyyy yuuhmii" I said making them notice my state. I don't know what happened but we ended up sharing the drink whole the four of us sat on the sand. I didn't really understand what they were saying until I felt arms pulling me up before I could drink more ginseng wine.

"SOrRy gUys I haVe tO goooo" I said as I felt myself being dragged.

I saw the person dragging me struggling to continue as I saw yumi throwing herself on him making me scoff.

Oh it's cinny oh, I mean dancing vinny. He dragged me into the small beach house.

I felt him let go as I was already inside the house.

-

I'm cutting it here for a part 3