Juhwan x reader- catch

To be honest he is like low key one of my fav characters so yeah fight me😂

Guys I have a question, do you want me to make a monster x reader imagine or not? My friend told me to put most of the characters so yeah what do you guys say?

Alright I'll stop with the author notes because I know it's boring and no one will read it so.....

-

"What the, monster has a girlfriend??" I said to My bestfriend as the 6th round of the league of street ended.

"Well that's what I heard" she said making a huge chill run down my spine. Crap I feel weird like badly weird.

"Hey your from our school right?" I said to a random guy who looked like he was from our school.

"I'll give you 50 bucks if you ask monster if he has a girlfriend" I said before pushing the black haired boy to the monster crew.

"M..monster?" He said nervously but in for the money.

"Hm?" Monster said as he turned around, the rest of the crew looked at him too.

"Do you have a g..girlfriend?" He nervously asked before monster widened his eyes.

"Oh him? Of course he does" a crew member said making him immediately nod a thank you before going back to us.

"Well you heard him" he said extending his hand making me sigh and give him the 50 bucks.

Now that I feel heavy like damn heavy.

"Bruh you alright" my best friend said making me grunt.

"Yeah I'm fine what does it look like?" I said sarcastically making her laugh before her phone ringed.

"Oh sorry y/n it's my father he's already waiting for me soooo see you tomorrow then..." she said making me nod and she left.

Now that I'm alone where do I go from here?

Damn I really thought monster was bloody single, I mean men like that are really hard to get you know. Well maybe the Lord had someone else in mind. But who is i-

"Heyy there your from our school right?" A guy with really nicely styled green hair said. Judging from his outfit he's one of the competitors of the league.

He's really like really handsome I should say.

"Well I think I saw you at school too" I said.

"If I could remember you're y/n right?" He said smiling making me smile too and nod.

"And let me guess you're juhwan right?" I said making him surprised. A soft blush flowed through his face making him nod.

"I see your competing as well" I said making him nod again. Jeez this is just cute.

"You look sad something wrong?" He said looking at me really softly. Cutee

Crap I can't tell him I'm sad because my crush has a girlfriend.

"Nah I'm just sad this round ended early" I said making him laugh before pulling my hand and started walking.

"I know the perfect sulotion, those 12 dollar power drinks really makes people happy so let's get some!" He said still not letting go of my hand.

"Well alright then!"

-

Hehe I might actually make more of these juhwan x readers hahhahaha seriously.

Aight.

AUTHOR YEEET!!