Vinny x reader- mountain route

"Let's go vinny!" I said as he nodded as we zoomed off to the moutain we were planning on going to. I was the one deiciding this date because it's a date and training at the same time so yeah he agreed and now we're off.

This route was new, I only passed this route by car and I didn't really have the time and chance to see the wonderful views.

We looked around appreciating the trees and how they moved around with the air.

After like 40 minutes we arrived at some sort of cliff where a landscape filled with trees came into view. The cliff was deep alright but it was really beautiful.

I got off my bike to get closer to cliff and looked at the spectacular view as the wind gave me a nice mood. I looked back to see vinny on his bike but he was looking at the view too, he was basically waiting for me to go back in which I did but not yet.

"Vinny come here for a sec" I said taking my phone from the back pocket of my jersey as he got off his bike as he layed his bike on the floor as he came over me.

"Stand over there" I said pointing to some area in which he obeyed and stood there.

I took a picture of his crossing his arms with the view behind him, the sun making it look so aesthetic.

"Aight Let's go" I said about to walk back.

"Wait, How about you?" He said making me smile. Oh such a softy, alright then.

I gave him my phone as I stood there with a peace sign with my bright smile.

He took the picture before flippinf it to front cam. He approached me before putting his hand around my shoulder pulling me close, he snapped the photo showing us smiling and the beautiful view.

"Aight Let's go" be said giving me my phone back as we head over to our bikes to continue our journey date.

-

Heh that was short bht it's alright.

Aight imma head out now so stay safe everyone and have fun!!

AUTHOR YEEET!!