Gilbert x reader- Pick on someone your own size Part 2

"Are you alright?" I asked gilbert who had his hands on his knees. He was facing the grass as he let out all the food he ate 3 hours ago. I patted his back with my other hand and the other hand held a water bottle.

"I'm dying. God. I didn't know you guys train like this" he said. He let out a last spit before standing straight. I handed him the water bottle as he drank it all in one go. I am honestly proud of him for making it here. Even the hummingbirds found this training harder than usual and seeing him with us at the finish line made me feel kinda happy.

We had just arrived at the 'training spot' Mr. Nam lead us to. He even told us to bring a bag for clothes. Are we staying the night here? It looks like we're in the middle of nowhere and it seems like everyone around us are old people. the whole area was filled with fields as well as farm animals.

"You seem kind today y/n" I turned to dom who was drinking some water. Next to him was shelly who had her arms on her handlebar as she rested. Jay and the others were talking to Mr. nam.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I mean I am kind, I think I am? Well at least I think I'm kind.

He gave me a wink as shelly gave me a smirk. My cheeks heated up as I noticed what they meant. I immediately removed my hand from gilbert's back.

"I'm just helping our soon to be recruits" I said but the both of them only gave me a look as if they didn't buy my bullshit. Of course, I said recruits but I'm only helping one of them.

Gilbert excused himself before he went to see vinny and maybe talk shit to the other freshmen from sunny high.

"Better move y/n before he finds someone else" shelly said before giving me a wink. My cheeks getting more red at the thought.

"What? It's not like there's something going on or something" I said just as the both of them hugged me while giggling like idiots.

"Our little y/n is all grown up now! I knew you were the dominant type!" Shelly said as dom agreed.

"Dominant?" I don't even know how red my face is right now. Dominant? Dominant where? In bed?? But we're still juniors? I looked at the both of them as a certain thought came into my mind.

"Do you guys always do the adult thing? Is that how you guys knew which is dominant?" I asked with my eyes slightly wide. Now it was their turn to blush.

"What?! Of course not! Why would we do such a thing? Dominant in a relationship not in bed you dirty minded child" dom said as he flicked my forehead. Shelly laughing at how funny she thought the whole situation was.

"Well I could tell your partners are the dominant people in your relationship. Jay seems to be the bottom type but will dominate. Dom seems to be the dominant type but will willingly get stepped on by yuna" what I said made them pause. I mean it was only based on how I saw them and I wasn't expecting it to be true.

"What? I'm top energy. Shelly is too" dom tried to divert my thought but I was already smirking.

"And you'll be the dominant one once you and gilbert start dating" shelly said before forming a heart with her fingers, teasingly giving me blow kisses making me blush as dom laughed.

"I don't know about that...." I said before looking away leaving them with wide eyes.

"How would you know that? Is there something you're not telling sung? If there is then Always practice safe sex my child" dom said making me internally explode.

"No! I thought we were just talking about dominance in the relationship and not in bed?" I said as shelly smacked dom's head. Dom grunting in pain as he rubbed the spot.