Jay x reader (ver)- movie night

"You promise you're not gonna be reading any books on tonight's date" I said looking at jay who was blankly staring at me while sitting on the couch with a blanket drappes over his legs.

"I promise" he said making me nod before turning around to get the remote from the table.

"Pick something, I'll be back with the food" I said before disappearing and into the kitchen.

I got lots of chips and drinks before going back to the living room.

I put all the stuff before turning to jay.

"Look what I have" I said making him look at me.

"FISH CLAMANSI CHIPS!" I said taking out multiple bags of the weird chips.

A small smile spread theough his face as I gave him a bag.

"So did you pick one yet?" I asked before sitting next to him on the couch staring at the tv.

"Yep" he said as I lifted the blanket so I could be inside too.

"What is it?" I said but he already pressed play before I could get a chance to see the title.

I cuddled on his arm that was holding the chips as we watched the movie.

"Hey what's with this creepy aura?" I asked looking at the tv.

"It's because it's a horror film" jay said making me tense up.

"Hey I thought we were watching marvel!" I said lightly slapping his arm but he didn't flinch.

"I haven't watched this yet" he said making me sigh before scooting closer.

Well seems like we don't have a choice.

We continued watching the movie and at first it wasn't that scary, it was like the beginning part of the movie where there's a lot of hints here and there.

-

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled after the jumpscare almost pushing jay off of the couch.

The ghost bitch had a distorted face wtf!!

"AAHHHHH!!" I yelled as I started shaking jay who didn't do anything but go with the flow.

Without thinking he covered me with blanket.

"You don't have to watch, I don't want you to get nightmares because of this" he said pushing my head down until I was laying back first on the couch with my head on his lap. My eyes facing the ceiling.

He covered my eyes with his right hand and fed me chips with his left.

"Don't worry, it's almost done" he said making me nod as he fed me more chips.

I heard a few screams from the tv before somehow the heroic soundtrack started to kick in before everything was silent.

"Is it done?" I asked since I can't see anything because of his hand covering my eyes.

"Nope" he said.

"Now look" he said pulling his hand away from my eyes making me look at the tv.

"Yeyyy" I celebrated sitting up seeing the tv. He put on avengers: endgame.

A light smile spread across his face seeing me celebrate.

He opened his arm making me jump back on the couch and snuggled up before he covered us with the blanket.

-

Eyeyeyeyey

Alright now this is the jay version that I was talking about earlier so yeah.

Anyway guys the book has almost reached 2k reads!!

And you know what happens.

I'll be having a face reveal when it reaches 2k reads so yeah it's almost there!!

So yeah thank you guys for everything!

Aight I'm heading out now

AUTHOR YEEET!!